Bang chan's response was cryptic, his gaze holding mine with unwavering intensity. "We have our suspicions," he admitted, his tone laden with meaning. "But for now, let's focus on uncovering the facts. We'll need to tread carefully if we want to get to the bottom of this."

With a sense of determination burning within me, I nodded in agreement, steeling myself for the task ahead. Whatever lay in store for us, I was resolved to see it through to the end, no matter the cost.

And so, with Bang Chan by my side, I set out to investigate Taehyung's accident, my mind racing with questions and possibilities. As we combed through the evidence and pieced together the puzzle, one thing became abundantly clear: the truth would not stay hidden for long, and those responsible would be held to account.

Changbin pov

As I knocked on noona's office door, a sense of familiarity washed over me, tempered by the uncertainty of our current situation. Noona had always been like an older sister to me and Lee Know, especially after our trip with her and Taehyung hyung to Berlin. But now, with Taehyung hyung hospitalized and noona bearing the weight of the world on her shoulders, the atmosphere felt heavier than usual.

"Come in," noona's voice called from inside the room, and with a deep breath, I pushed open the door, Lee Know trailing behind me. Stepping into the familiar space, I offered her a tentative smile, my concern for her well-being evident in my expression.

"Hey, Y/N noona," I greeted her softly, my voice tinged with worry. Lee Know echoed my greeting, his demeanor mirroring my own as we awaited her response.

Noona looked up from her desk, her gaze meeting ours with a mixture of weariness and determination. "Hey, Changbin. Hey, Lee Know," she replied, her voice tinged with warmth despite the heaviness in the air. "What's up?"

We exchanged a hesitant glance, unsure of how to broach the topic weighing on our minds. Eventually, Lee Know spoke up, his voice gentle. "We were just wondering how Taehyung hyung doing," he explained, his concern for him evident in his tone.

Noona response was simple yet reassuring. "He's doing fine," she replied, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Thanks for asking."

But when Lee Know asked if we could visit Taehyung hyung in the hospital she said that we can but only during the visiting hours. When I asked about the room number Y/N's demeanor shifted, her tone taking on a playful edge. "Why don't you check the room number yourselves?" she suggested, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Chagrined by her response, Lee Know and I exchanged sheepish glances. Noona had always been fiercely independent, and our attempts to coddle her had likely only added to her frustration.

Before we could respond, noona continued, her tone softening with affection. "But thank you for wanting to visit him," she added, her gratitude evident in her expression. "I'm sure he would appreciate it."

With a shared nod of understanding, Lee Know and I bid Y/N noona farewell, leaving her to her work with a renewed sense of determination.

As we made our way to the cafeteria, I couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that gnawed at my insides. Y/N noona was dealing with enough already, and our clumsy attempt to offer comfort had only added to her burden.

Sighing, I pulled out my phone and dialed Beomgyu's number, hoping he might have some insight into Taehyung hyung's whereabouts. "Hey, Beomgyu," I greeted him when he picked up. "Do you happen to know Taehyung hyung's room number at the hospital?"Beomgyu's response was less than helpful, that he didn't know only serving to frustrate me further. "Thanks anyway," I muttered, ending the call with a sigh.