𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.53

Start from the beginning

"Vikram. . . Uh. . . I have to inform you something." I tried to say it in a collected voice but it failed pathetically.

"What is it? Why are you hesitant? You're okay, right?" His voice filled with concern.

"I'm not okay Vikram. How can I be okay when our Riti. . ."

"What happened to her, Isha?" I can sense panic tracing his voice.

"She. . . Someone abducted our Riti, Vikram." I said to him and there was a beat of silence. This is not good. This calmness, this silence is not for good.

"Vikram, you should be calm, okay? Ishaan and Ch--"

"How should I calm down when my sister is kidnapped by some fuckers? Huh? Answer me, Isha. How. Can. I?" He asked in unusual calmness.

"How many minutes since she is kidnapped?" Oh fuck! He thinks that she was kidnapped a while ago.

"T-two hours," I said with a shivering breath.

"Two hours? Since two hours she is being abducted? After two fucking hours you're informing me that my sister is kidnapped? Huh? Why did you inform me now? You should inform me a little bit later or maybe tomorrow." His voice boomed on the other side of the phone.

"Vikram--"
"Not a word, Isha. Not a fucking word. We will talk after finding my sister." With that, he hung up the call. When he reaches here he surely going to teach me a lesson. Oh God! I should have said this to him the instant we got to know Riti was kidnapped.

I brushed off that thought because they have no significance. After all, it's already happened.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

I s h a a n

"Why the fuck is this tracker is not working?" I snapped at myself.

"Tracker? Which tracker you're talking about?" Christy asked who was driving the car. God knows where.

"I placed a tracker with Dhriti," I said trying to locate the tracker.

"When? How did you place it?" He asked me.

"Christy, I will explain it later. Now this fucking tracker is not working that's the issue." I said furiously typing the keyboard to make that fucking tracker work.

"But why? Wait. . . Was that tracker made by your company?" He asked me.

"Yeah."
"You should have bought a tracker from a good company." He mocked.

"Christy don't you dare to say anything about my company. What's wrong with my company?" I snapped.

"This. You're tracker is not working if it had worked properly within this time we could have found DK." He snapped back.

I didn't say anything because it's not a time for bickering.

"Thank fuck!!" I said when the tracker finally showed its location.

"What?" Christy asked.

"Christy tracker worked. The place where Dhriti currently resides is just an hour away from our present location."

"Thank Jesus!"

I showed him the location and he didn't waste a second to drive as fast as possible.

Within 50 minutes we reached where Dhriti's location was shown. The abandoned warehouse is in a state of disrepair, with broken windows and dilapidated walls. The silence is deafening, with no signs of life or activity nearby. It's clear that this desolate place has been specifically chosen as a location to bring someone.