𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.8

A a r u s h

I grabbed my phone, eager to see how Dhriti Krishna, the top businesswoman, would handle the media spotlight. I expected a dramatic outburst, a fiery confrontation, but the reality was far from it.

[Dhriti Krishna revealed her face.
CEO and Founder of AURA Group of Company ]

[One of the toppest business woman DK faced the media for first time. She introduced her family Ruhi Ahuja and Arjun Arora. We already know Arjun Arora and Ruhi Ahuja are partners of 'AURA Group of Company'. She opened up about her inspiration. ]

Comments:

User 1 :Oh my god ! She looks stunning. I thought Dhriti Krishna is middle aged woman. But she is in her 20's

User 2: She is really a inspiration for young women.

User 3: She looks like fire 🔥 .

User 4: I am very shocked after seeing her face.

User 5 : I impressed the way she handled the media.

User 6: She is really beautiful in that Black Suit , she yesterday weared.

__________________________

What the fuck ! What I expected its opposite is happened. No problem my first step is a failure but you can't find an investor for that project.

The air crackled with tension as Rehaan, his voice laced with frustration, tried to reason with me. "What happened now. Let's leave it Aarush. Don't waste your time for ruining her because we have important work than your this silly matter. That bastard till now didn't opened his mouth,for how much days we can tie him in basement," he said.

Despite his plea, I remained unyielding, my determination fueled by a fierce, almost obsessive, desire for revenge, "I am not going to leave her and she will never find another investor. And about that bastard, he will open up his mouth," I retorted, my voice a dangerous growl, a devilish smile twisting my lips.

Rehaan, witnessing my cold resolve, could only ask, "How?".

I didn't need to elaborate. He knew my methods, knew the darkness that resided within me. Without another word, I grabbed my car keys, the metal cold against my skin, and led him down to the dank, musty basement. A man, his face drawn with fear and exhaustion, was bound to a pillar, his cries for mercy long silenced.

"Hello. How are you? Is this arrangement are okay for you. I think you are enjoying it, right?" I asked, my voice dripping with mocking sweetness, my smile wider, more sinister than ever.

The man, his eyes filled with despair, replied, "There is no use of keeping me like this. You don't get any information from me." His words, though defiant, were laced with a desperate hope, a hope that I would end his misery. 

"Look at him, he doesn't have any fear. For what are you waiting Aarush, if we have no use of him so lets finish him," Rehaan yelled, his anger palpable. The basement, filled with the stench of fear and desperation.
The air thick with the scent of fear and desperation. "Calm down, calm down Rehaan," I said, my voice a chilling monotone, "he will say all the information we need."

Ankith Gupta, the man before us, his face a mask of apprehension. "Mr. Aarush Malhotra, I've already told you, I don't know anything," he protested, his voice trembling.

A cruel smirk stretched across my lips as I countered, "But I know some information about you. You have an eleven-year-old daughter, studying at St. Mary's Convent. Am I right, Ankith Gupta? Did you think you could hide your angel from evil eyes?" My words were a venomous barb, aimed at the heart of his vulnerability.