Twenty-six: Backdoor.

Start from the beginning

Cimani got up from her spot on the couch, walking over to him. His eyes never left hers as he continued to smoke his blunt, grabbing her arm Ezriah placed a sloppy kiss onto her lips.

Once he pulled away from the kiss, he grabbed a hand full of of her ass. "Shake that shit baby." He growled as his eyes hungrily watched her as she smiled and bent over, shaking her ass on him for the fifth time tonight. The Lil Durk song that was playing wasn't a twerk song, but the beat was upbeat enough to twerk to, and Cimani was making it work.

Ezriah bit down on his lip as he watched her ass clap against him, his dick was hard as a missile and he couldn't contain himself any longer. He needed to be inside of her, he was tired of waiting.

G herbo's '2 Chains.' Now played through the club speakers, causing everyone to start rapping along. The clubs lights flashed as every one danced.

Cimani stood up straight, her back against Saint's front as he wrapped his arms around her torso. Moving her hair out of his way, he placed his lips on the side of her neck as he licked and sucked. His left hand reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheek as he pushed his erection against her butt.

Cimani let out a low moan as she closed her eyes tightly, her body felt as it was on fire as she felt her pussy start to throb. She was yearning for him, she couldn't wait to get home so that they could go for rounds, and rounds.

"Mmm." Saint's voice vibrated against her skin as he inhaled her intoxicating scent. His hand trailed from her ass, to her waist, and then down to the front of her jump suit. He palmed her pussy in his hand as he kissed against her shoulder blades.

"Let's go." He groaned huskily in her ear. "Right fuckin' now." He said as he sucked on her ear lobe, the simple gesture sending chills throughout her entire body.

Saint led the way as the headed outside of the club, forgetting to say goodbye to anybody the intoxicated couple made their way to Saint's Bentley Bentayga in no time.

Unlocking the car, Ezriah got into the back of the vechile and wasted no time unbuckling his pants. He halted his movements once he seen Cimani was still standing outside of the car. Sliding his hands into his boxers, he shifted his dick in his pants as his low eyes gazed into her brown ones.

"Come on baby." He spoke softly.

Shaking her head, Cimani crossed her arms over her chest. "Saint I want to fuck in a bed baby. Let's go to the hotel please." She asked with pleading eyes. As much as she wanted him right now, she wanted to fuck him in a bed.

Letting out a sigh, Ezriah kept his hands in his pants as he eyed her from head to toe. "Whatever you want baby girl." He replied, his voice raspy. Cimani smiled as she closed the door, and opened the passenger seats door.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled up to the hotel and they wasted no time making it up to their suite. As Cimani fumbled with the key card, Ezriah assisted her on opening the door as he had his erection pressed up against her ass.

Cimani bit down on her lip as they made it inside of the room, wasting no time Cimani slipped out of her body suit. She left everything on the floor, completely naked as she made her way towards the bed. Ezriah was hot on her trail as he tossed his shirt across the room. He then slipped out of his pants and boxers, pulling Cimani towards him by her ankles he roughly grabbed her face and placed a lust filled kiss on her lips.