Twenty-six: Backdoor.

Start from the beginning

Ezriah grinned as he looked at the glimmering look in Arya's eye, he knew Cimani was bad and found it humorous that Arya looked so mesmerized by her twerking.

Taking his hand, Ezriah reached under Cimani as he used his middle finger to caress her pussy as she danced in front of him. He then slid his hand further down, his thumb caressing in between her ass cheeks simultaneously as he rubbed on her through the fabric of her one piece.

Looking back, Cimani eyed him as he continued to caress her private area. He used his free hand to grab one of her ass cheeks as he slowly started to hump against her, his movements imitating him thrusting inside of her.

Cimani felt her self getting wet as Saint bucked his hips against her private area as he gave her ass a few smacks. The liquor running through her veins and the music blasting intensified the sexual desire she was feeling for him as they danced together.

Saint bit down on his bottom lip as he watched Cimani's ass move against him, he was drunk also and he was ready to fuck her in front of the entire club.

"Get a room!" Nipsey playfully yelled as he took another shot of the Don Julio Reposado.

Jacolby let out a laugh as he turned his head, eyeing the slim brown skin girl that came with Chloè. Licking over his lips, he took a pull from the blunt he had rolled prior to coming to the club.

They had arrived to their section late, due to Cimani doing an outfit and hair change, she now sported orange hair.

Next to Nipsey, sat an intoxicated Flocko. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the way Cimani's ass moved in the one piece she sported. His attraction to her was growing on a daily basis and he knew sooner or later, he would have to confess it to Saint.

Flocko thought no one knew about his infatuation with Cimani, he thought Ezriah and Ermias forgot about him trying to talk to her in the past, they didn't. Nipsey noticed Flocko's eyes on Cimani and he nudged Flocko. "I hope you not playing ya self right now my nigga." He exclaimed, a mug on his face as his eyes scanned the section making sure no one heard their conversation.

Flocko sucked his teeth as he shifted his gaze to Ermias. "What?"

Nipsey sat the bottle of Don Julio down as he shook his head, "Don't even think about that girl bro. We family you shouldn't even be doing no shit like that."

"What, looking? Nigga I got eyes that don't mean I want his bitch." He shrugged as they spoke over the music.

Inching closer, so that Flocko could hear him clearly Nipsey gave him a hard glare. "You been wanted her, stop frontin'. Just know my brother ain't going for that and neither am I. Stop while you ahead my boy, that's my brother in the end. Don't forget that." Ermias threw the subtle hint to Flocko, he knew they grew up as family but when it came down to it however Saint reacted to this situation is just how it would go. He had his brothers back against whoever.

Flocko ran his tongue across the front of his teeth as he took a seat on one of the couches, pouring him self a shot of Don Julio. He decided not to respond, he'd just have to confess how he felt to Ezriah.

Cimani sat down on the couch, trying to catch her breath from the ten minutes of dancing she just did. Pulling out her portable fan she turned it on high and held it up to her face. She watched as Ezriah lit his blunt, holding the lighter up to it he flicked a few times. Lil Durk's "F*ck U Thought." Started to play and he bobbed his head to the beat.

Cimani eyed him as she bit down on her lip, she was ready to go now.

"I'm the only thing in the way, they tryna slide.." Ezriah hummed along to the song as he smoked his blunt. "Fuck you thought? You can't blame me I done put in too much work, fuck you thought?" He rapped along to Lil durk as he picked up his VV encrusted diamond chain flexing it as he smoked his blunt.