Chapter 1: Second Chances PT: 1

Start from the beginning

Some one that passed us by and saw this had immediately called the cops but spun the story and said that we were still trying to kill each other. When the cops got there and saw the both of us in the states we were in they had a talking to with the person that called. The paramedics stitched me up on the spot as the guy who stabbed me got the cuffs slapped on him and carried away and recommended that I hitch a ride with them but I refused and took my smashed Chinese Food home, even though my heart wasn't there. Then again I had often wondered over the years where it had gone in the first place.

Once I had gotten back I tossed my food on the counter with my keys and stripped myself of my now bloody clothes.
"Urgh! Fuckin hell!"
I grunted as I slowly peeled my blood soaked shirt off of me. The water was ice fucking cold which helped numb the pain a bit, but as you could already imagine it wasn't that enjoyable.

When I looked myself over in the mirror I was more pale than Robert Pattinson in Twilight. I also started to feel a bit sleepy after losing so much blood.
'Welcome Back To Gotham Damien!'
I thought before throwing on my black Naruto T-shirt which depicted him slurping happily on a bowl of Ichiraku Ramen.

From there I continued to binge JJK as I dumped my Chinese onto a plate and ran it through the microwave for a few minutes. I got past the part where Todo asked Itadori what his type was, Mahito's snake ass manipulating Junpei, setting his mother up to be killed and then proceeding to set Itadori up for the whole thing in the process. I didn't even stop after I saw Itadori and Nanami jumped his ass in unison. Once night had fallen on Gotham once again I made sure to double check the locks on my doors before I went off to bed. Even though I wasn't counting on getting any sleep tonight as I normally don't get your standard 8 hours.

I sighed in defeat as insomnia had won yet again and so I rolled over on to my chest and scrolled through social media. But then I heard my window break. Immediately I jumped up and ran to my bedroom door as I peered down the hallway. I knew someone was out there because I heard the floorboards creaking. I wasn't about to let some jackass steal my shit after I only just got back into to town today. So I wrenched the door open and was immediately smacked in the face with the tip of a baseball.
"Argh!! What the fu.."
Was I all I managed to get out before I was smacked upside the head and knocked unconscious. It was still dark when I had woken up, though I hadn't known how much time had passed. All I knew was that someone was eating the rest of my rice with Duck Sauce.
"The fuck?"
I muttered.

"Oh goodie your awake! I was afraid that I had hit ya a bit to hard there."
Even as I tried to blink my eyes the rest of way open my vision was still blurry. Which meant that I probably had a concussion.

"What's Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls doing in my apartment?"
I asked as the lady let out a fake gasp.

"I am not a Powerpuff Girl mista!"
I simply shrugged as I rolled my head from side to side.

"Could have fooled me with that voice of yours. But who are you really?"
I was forced to regret what I said as I was then kicked over in the chair that I was tied to.
"Jesus lady take it easy would you?!"

I then felt the weight of an oh so familiar object be pressed against my chest.
"Easy isn't exactly one of my strong suits, now call me a Powerpuff Girl again I dare ya!"
I didn't call her a Powerpuff Girl, but instead started humming the theme song.

The woman growled and then started stepping on my boys.
"What am I again?!"
She yelled as she pressed down harder.

"Owowowowowowow, okay okay okay!! Not a Powerpuff Girl now please Hakuna my Tatas!!"
I begged her profusely until she started laughing like a maniac.

"Ya know what? Your kinda cute! The name is Harley, Harley Quinn!"
As if on cue my vision was no longer blurry as my eyes widened in shock to see just who it was that was standing over me.