Chapter 26

SAM'S POV

as Harry close the door to his appartment no one said anything , i sit on the couch and he took off his shoes and start making his way to his room but i call him

me : Harry !!! please talk to me it's not what you think it is !!

him : REALLY !!! WELL I WALK IN A PARTY THINKING THAT YOUR HOME SLEEPING OR READING BUT TO MY SURPRISE I FIND SOME DICK KISSING YOU EVERYWHERE !!!

me : Harry he.....i wa.....

him : AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING SAM !!! SINCE WHEN DO YOU WEAR CLOTHES LIKE THIS ....LIKE A SLUT .

my mouth was wide open ....did he just call me a slut !! okay am done playing the good girl , i walk to him and stand just infront of him and look him dead in the eyes and hiss

me : listen to me Styles !! you don't know shit about me !!! just cause we've been hanging around doesn't mean that you know me ! or you know what i wear ! and who told you that i am not a slut !! maybe i am !!!

he looked at me for a moment and i swear i saw hurt in hie eyes but he quickly blocked it away and came back to the angry dick

him : who know !! maybe you are ! after what i saw tonight nothing will surprise me

i feel tears in my eyes ! how could he say that !!!

me : really ? .....why do you even care if i was a slut you should've just let me there !

him : your right ....i don't care ! i should've left you there

and with that he turn around and start going to his room , tears run down my cheeks ....he don't care !! but just before he walk in i call

me : Harry !!

he stop but doesn't turn around and i  say in a quit voice

me : you didn't leave me because you know that he was forcing himself on me ....because you saw me pushing him away and yelling at him ....you didn't leave me because you know i am not that type of girls , that's why you pushed him away from me ...

and with that i walk back to the sofa and sit down , i hear the bedroom door slam shut and i close my eyes letting the tears fall down .

i am so fucking stupid to even think about falling in love with someone like Harry !! of course he don't care about me ! he doesn't care about anyone !!! GOD i am so stupid !! i should've stayed with Sally !!

you know what i am going back there !! since he doesn't care about me then he won't mind me going back to the  party and going home with an other dude !!

i stand up and start making my way to the door , as i was about to open it when suddenly

....: where do you think your going !!

HARRY'S POV 

as i slam the door shut i sit on the bed and put my head in my hands !!!! HANGIN AROUND !!!!! WE'RE ONLY HANGING AROUND  !!!! what the fuck is she talking about !!!! he call everything that heppen between us hanging around !! but .....GOD !!! am so stupid !!! what was i thinking !!! that she would jump in my arms and confess her love for me !!!!! am so fucking stupid thinking that she have feelings for me .....am so stupid for falling for her !!!!!

i lay on the bed and feeling my chest tighten !!! FUCK ! i can't forget the look on her face when i  told her that i don't care !! she looked so hurt and broken !!! but she hurt me too ....Bad !!!

but what was i thinking of course she doesn't love me !! how can she love someone fucked up like me !!! someone so damaged as me !!! my shithead of a father was right .......i will never be happy ...no one will ever love me !!! Sam is only sticking around couse i protect her !! she's only here because i keep her safe !!

i stand up !! well if she's only here cause i keep her safe then i am gonna end all this shit so that she won't be in danger anymore ! and so that she will continue her life !! am gonna go to Zayn's place and beat the shit out of that Dickhead for everything that he caused tonight .

as  i open the door i find her about to walk out

me : where do you think your going ?

she jump clearly not expecting me

her : going back to the party !

i close my eyes and take a deep breath trying to control my anger so that i don't do something i'll regret later , i start walking to her

me : listen to me ! the reason that i came to the god damn party is that i found out that the guy who's throwing it works with the people who's after us ! so i went there with the boys to find him ...but to my surprise i found ......

i look at her in the eyes but she look away , she was silent for a moment but suddenly she gasp and tears fall on her cheek , she look at me with wide eyes then whisper

her : OMG ! J-Josh work with them ?

i nod

her : that mean that he could've killed me easily

i swallow hard at the thought and nod , she start to back away until she hit the wall , she was deep in thoughts

me : so i need you to stay here until am done with him ! then it won't be long until your safe again and you can go back to your normal life !

he looked at me with tears in her eyes but then he lowerd her head and said in a quit voice

her : okay ....

i took my keys but just before i close the door she call my name

her : Harry ......are you gonna k-kill him ?

i look at her

me : are you scared for your little boyfriend !!

her head snap in my direction and her eyes were full of rage

her : YOU ARE SUCH A DICKHEAD YOU KNOW !!!!  YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT THE ASSHOLE COULD'VE KILLED ME AND NOW YOU ........

she took a deep breath

her : just go Harry .....forget that i even asked .

and with one last look at her i closed the door ....