Chapter 5

HARRY'S POV

as i walk in my room the burning came back , and it's fucking worse !!! are you fucking kiding me !!!! i thought when you find the other person with the same mark it will stop hurting !!! fuck !!! i take off my shirt and look at the damn thing in the mirror , my fucking skin is red and it's burning like hell !! this only mean one thing ....i have to take her with me to the fight tonight !! fuck !

i know i am no fucking good person or a good guy but i never wish a girl to see all of that ....it gets really dirty and ....it's not a place for a girl to be !! but i have no choice ......fuck !!!! i need to keep an eye on her tonight !

SAM'S POV

i lay on my bed trying to get some sleep but nothing ....my wrist is burning like hell , i groan and sit up ... i am so angry and pissed and ....i want to cry !!!! GOD everything is wrong in my life right now !!! and it's been 2 days since i had a good sleep !! and i feel like i am gonna break anytime .

i put on some clothes and decide to go outside for a while .

i slowly close the front door and make my way to the swing under the big tree .

as i start to swing myself slowly tears run down my cheeks , how did my life become like this !!! parents fighting all the time ....pain in my chest that won't go away and ....a fucking dangerous dick on my back !!!

HARRY'POV

as i took the turn i start to slow down a little , i don't know each one exactly was her house , as i look at the houses my eyes caught something moving the dark , i go closer to the house and kill the engine , there she was on a swing under a big tree , head in her hands , he looked like she was crying !!! fuck i hate it when women cry !! i get down from my Harley and start making my way to her , she didn't notice me until i sit on the swing next to her , she jumpd when she saw me

her : h-how .....w-what .... !!!

she sighed and looked down again , giving up on trying to ask me how i found her house .

she looked so broken , so pained and so some odd reason i wanted to know what's bothering her !

me : are you okay ?

she didn't answer me , but after a few minutes she stood up and glared at me

her : let's go ?

me : what ?

her : you want me to go with you to the fight ! let's go .

i stoud up and we start to walk to my bike , but it felt so wrong ! she looked so hurt and i .........ughhh fuck !!!

SAM'S POV

as we walk to his bike , he was looking at me with a strange look

me : WHAT !!??

he was silent for a second

him : if you don't want to go it's okay , i understand !

me : no Styles !! you don't understand shit !! so just drive and let's get this over with .

he shake his head then start the bike and we took off , it's not big deal ..i mean it's just a fight , it won't be that bad ......right?