Chapter 1

SAM'S POV

" SAM !! get upp ! your 18 now i am not gonna wake you up everyday !! "

i groan and open my eyes , mom keep saying that ever since i got 18 , which was three days ago .

i get up and went to my bathroom . after my shower i put on a black jeans , white tank top , my white converse and took my backpack and go to the kitchen

me : morning

mom : morning sleepy head , your breakfest is on the table have a good day

she kissed me on the cheek and went out .

after i eat my breakfest , i took my car keys and drive to school .

i park in the lot and as i was gonna take my bag a sharp pain in my wrist cause me to drop it .

i look at my wrist , that fucking birth mark !! ever since i turnerd 18 , it start to hurt like a bitch ! and the little shit is changing from being a little black circle .

it's becoming a little black bird .....wierd i know ! but it make it easier for me to explain cause i always it's a tattoo .

the skin around it is starting to get red ...i have to go to my grandmother after school , she must know about these things .

i took my bag and went inside . as i passed diffrent people some of them great me with a "morning" , i wasn't populer but i wasn't a loser too , i was ....normal.

i was heading to my locker when suddenly i meet a pair of dark green eyes ....i know thoes eyes ...Harry Styles , that dude scare the shit out of me ..they say he was in jail ..he killed someone i think , he was looking at me but i fealt like he was looking through me , shit , i was scared i quickly look away and move faster to my locker .

AT LUNCH

i was sitting with my friends , Sally , James , Liz and Jason .

we were laughing at something James said , the room start to get quit , i look around and of course Harry and his mate just came in , no one would dare to talk to them or even look at them , everybody feard them .

they were going to there table at the back , i turn back to my lunch , and as i feel them passing behind me , my fucking wrist start to burn

me : ahh

Sally : what's up ?? is it the tattoo again

i hold my wrist and hiss at her

me : it's a fucking birth mark Sal .

i look atound the table tryig to find something clod to put it on the fucking mark , when i saw Harry holding his shoulder like he was in pain , but i didn't pay much attention to it , i need to go and ask grandma about it !!

HARRY'S POV

as me and the lads walk to our table a sharp pain in my shoulder make me stop , shit that fucking birth mark is gonna be the end of me !! but why now !!! i had it my whole life !! and just three days ago it started to hurt like a bitch and change ....it became some kind a bird or something ! fuck !

i just hope it stop hurting i have a fight tonight ! i can't deal with this shit right now ...