Chapter 14

SAM'S POV

i was laying in the bed , Harry was in the living room ....drinking .

ever since we came back he didn't say a word to me , he just gave me some clothes and start to drink his ass off .

i know he feel guilty about what happend ....and deep down i know that he his , but i didn't want to say something that will get his pore angry about himself so i didn't say nothing either .

i stand up and walk to the big window and sat down on the ground looking at the beautiful night , the moon was so beautiful .

i was lost in my thoughts when i hear the sound of glass breaking and a loud " FUCK " , i stand up with shaky legs and start making my way to the living room , i know am crazy but i can't let him like this .

as i peek from the wall i saw his leaning on the table , he was shirtless and it took everything in me not to jump on his ass !! he was breathing hard .

there was glass everywhere , i start walking to him and when i put my hand on his waist he jump and i flinsh and back away

me : it's just me

his eyes were full with anger and when his meet mine they soften a little but he didn't say anything , he turn back and lean on the table .

i take a deep breath and then ....i wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back , he tensed up at first but didn't push me back , then he started to relax .

me : why are you doing this to yourself Harry !

he didn't say anything

me : p-please talk to me

that's when he pushed me and turn around , his eyes were now full with hurt and he say

him : h-how do you want me to talk to you anymore ....to look at you

i back away with tears in my eyes and he start tuging on his hair he looked so broken

me :Ha...

him : HOW !!! after you almost got kidnapped because of me !!! my whole life is a fucking hell !!! now , when i thought that i was gonna be free this turn up !!! i knew he was right !!! i will n-never be free ! and because of the fool i am i put you in danger too !!

his leges gave in and he fall to the floor on his knees , i don't know what is he talking about but i know it has something to do with his past .

i walk to him and sit infront of his , then i took his face in my hand and looked at him in the eyes

me : listen Harry , i know that this is all fucked up but i have a feeling that we both have the same mark for some reason ...i don't know what yet ..but am gonna be with you throught this ! you are not alone , am here with you and until we figuer out something for all these peoblems i am not going anywhere ..

he looked at me for a moment then he did something that took me off gard ...he kissed me !!!