“ Ahhhhhhhh” I moaned loudly while he put his index finger in my mouth and I sucked it sensually.

“ Keep it slow munchkin, our family is here” He said while I kept sucking his finger. I left my finger with a pop sound. He turned me back, my face was all red and my cheek turned hot. We both bore our eyes into each other which was filled with desire. He leaned in and I closed my eyes but before he could, the door knocked.

“ Siya, come fast we have lots of work” Mom said while he sighed in frustration while I giggled.

“ Coming mom” I said and I giggled looking at his sulking face. I pecked his pout and she smiled.

“ my baby got some kink haa” He said teasingly while I hid my face in his chest.

“ Being shy are we now, weren't we acting bold few minutes ago” He said while I slapped his chest.

“ You gave that box to Bhai, right?” I asked with a teasing smile while he scratched his neck and tried to hide his smile.

“ You're getting late, get ready fast now?” He said and moved to the balcony, while I took his shirt and caught him from behind, I made him turn back harshly.

“ Don't try to pull a show on balcony, wear this shirt and sit on bed I am coming in 15 minutes” I said while he chuckled, making me more angry.

“ Okiee my jealous lady” He pinched my cheek and layed on bed with his phone after wearing the shirt.

I shook my head in disbelief and moved to the bathroom to get ready.

Author's pov

Prisha ran upstairs,so did Akash. They stopped near a pillar and were breathing heavily. They calmed, Prisha remembered his words, “ I will share it with you” She blushed, her cheek turned red and Akash was hella embarrassed.

They looked at each other and burst into laughter holding each other's arms to prevent them from falling. Prisha rolled on the floor and Akash sat down smiling while admiring. She was laughing wholeheartedly, his heart skipped a beat. After a few minutes she realised her action and composed herself. She cleared her throat while he helped her in getting up.

“ How did you even get the idea of chocolates?” She asked him with a teasing smile while he scratched his neck, already embarrassed of his action.

“ I don't know, bhai said chocolates holding the box, I didn't even think twice and ran with the box” He said while she giggled, he looked at her and admired her.

“ You look good like this, please smile often” Akash said while she stopped smiling, while Akash cursed himself under his breath.

She tucked the hair behind, “ I need to go, I have some work” She said while he stepped aside clearing her way and she ran from there.

Akash sighed in frustration, “ What's even happening to me?why is her sad face bothering me so much? Maybe I always saw her happy and bubbly, yeah it's that only” He said to himself and went downstairs, of course to clear the mess.

He peeked in and saw the helper already picking it up, he sighed in relief. He also saw his family, meera and dadi sitting on the couch absolutely traumatised. He took a deep breath and ran to his room.

.
.
.

Siya pov*

I came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe, I saw my dear hubby sleeping with a pout, I giggled and ran to the bed like a child. I climbed on the bed and kissed his cheek. He smiled while sleeping and I giggled. An idea popped into my mind, I got off from bed and ran to the dressing table, I took my makeup kit and again ran to the bed. I sat on his torso, my leg was on each side of his waist. I put moisturiser on his face, I put the primer on his face to keep the base flawless. I put on the foundation and blend with a blender,
“ What are you doing shona?” he said in a sleepy voice, and a shiver ran to my spine, listening to his hoarse voice and new Nickname.