daddy

Thinking about being an older guy's pleasure pet...

He sits down with a labored huff, manspreading widely with his cock hanging freely between his thick thighs. It's too heavy to stand on its own – chubby and veined from hilt to bulbous tip, dripping white coins on the floor.

He pets the bed next to him, curling his finger at you, beckoning you to crawl over with a gentle smile as he tells you it's time for your midnight feeding.

You obey, coming to kneel before him, letting his large hand cup your whole face in a warm and calloused hand.

"Open up, baby." He hums, and you drop your jaw to receive the slow drop of spit he lets go into your mouth – it's thick on your tongue, sliding slowly down your throat with a taste of scotch and tobacco.

It takes everything in you not to gag – but you know a slap from his hand is enough to pop your lip and make your jaw feel broken – so you swallow with a happy sigh as if it were delicious.

"Good baby~" He praises, pinching your cheek softly while picking up your leash in the other hand – tugging it just a bit to pull you closer until you're smothered in his fat manhood.

His strong thighs are spread just wide enough to allow you to fit between them and just close enough to still hug and nestle your head snugly. He lays the length of his cock on top of you, awing at the sight while measuring it with your sweet face.

"Begin." He'll say – his lazy gaze heavy with heat, hooded and soaked with enjoyment as he watches you wet your lips before kissing his weighty set of balls, his precum sticking to you in pretty pearl necklaces.

He'll groan loudly, keeping his eyes on yours and how big and pretty they are, looking up at him so submissively while he tangles his hand in your hair – promptly angling your pretty face up and down his shaft.

"I want your tongue, baby." He might say if you waste his time. Giving your collar a lax pull and your scalp an eager tug, prompting you to finally taste that thick heated mess you've made – pilling from his dickhole – shuddering with his head thrown back as you clean it with a sweet kitten lick. "Yesss, baby- drink Daddy's milk~"

He'll lock his hairy thighs around your face – keep you there – wearing your throat like a sleeve with your nose buried in his belly chub – with no air – just the intimacy of his heavy leer, endeared by the sight of your pretty eyes welling with tears as you try your best to please him – sucking and hallowing your cheeks, moaning to show him how much you enjoy it.

When he finally cums, his broad chest heaving in an arch and a loud moan of your name, he'll tug his cock against your face, with his leaky tip slapping your tongue and his balls swinging against your chin before spurting his batter right into your gaping mouth. Shuddering from the bliss of it when painting your face in the white thickness.

When finished, he'll sigh happily – his head lolling back, slanted to the side while looking down at you with a peaceful smile on his lips. "Thank you, Baby~ I needed that. My balls were so full I thought they'd explode. But you drank it all like a good cum-junkie should, didn't you?" He coos proudly, petting your hair slowly – still with his softening cock resting on your face – looking so cute, all dewy with sweat and cum – his thick thighs cradling you just lax enough to allow you to pant for air again. "For your reward, I'll let you pick which hole I stuff first in the morning~"

He enjoys the sweet curl his promise elicits between your brows. Makes him want to sit on top of you and fuck the pretty expression for another hour.

But it's getting late.

"For now- clean me up so we can go to bed, baby~"

Thinking about step-daddy who only married your mom to get closer to you... who thinks an unruly brat like yourself needs his firm hands and teachings to set you on the right course.