hyun

toxic "friends" with benefits with taehyun... more like sex when he calls you past midnight, when he's tired and frustrated, wanting a fuck without feelings. and he'll fuck you hard and mean,,, and leave without a word from the hotel room, your swollen pussy aching and body left wrapped in sheets as he tugs on his pants, waves, and says he'll call again another time.

and it goes on and on because it's such a shame he's so fucking hot, abusing your cute cunt until he's spent and he'll leave... until one day he calls. and taehyun who says he wants a favor... you can say no all you want... but can you really~? so saying yes without knowing, arriving at the hotel room only to find him with a cam set up, his secret's out~~ your toxic fuck boy is a camboy who fucks his fist for money,,, but wants to try something new. rules~? no kisses (as if he hadn't implemented this rule from the start), no face, and be a good fuck, don't say no to him.

toxic camboy taehyun who smirks, up to his sharp jawline and lips showing on camera, viewers pouring in as he strokes your clothed ass,,, waiting for the comments he wants. who is that? taehyun you're mine aren't you? dont fuck someone else, im jealous... just what he wants. jealous viewers with money to spend, as he shoves your face deeper into the pillows roughly without apology, camera only on your clothed ass and the small of your back n upper thighs... nothing showing but that. hey, taehyun smirks to the camera, are all of you that jealous... of my new fucktoy~? a muffled whimper from you escapes... fucktoy? that's right, nothing more than a cockslut... she's nothing compared to you. taehyun sighs, before tearing open your pants without a shred of guilt... and it's so shameful, isn't it? to have your dripping pussy on camera,,, where everyone knows you're so wet for him even if he treats you like a cocksleeve... so desperate for his cock when he's a toxic fuck.

and camboy!taehyun who fucks your pussy hard on camera for all his darling viewers, so jealous they pour in more money for him to degrade you, call you a cocksleeve, pretend you're a fleshlight who's just being used for his pleasure as he rams into your pussy from behind, grunting and groaning as his head throws back, adam's apple bobbing as he swallows, swears and degrading cruelty leaving his lips without shame. dumb fucking slut, think you can cum? toys don't cum, better take my cock, whore. crying into the pillows as taehyun ruins your cute cunt, all swollen and overstimulated as he edges you again and again... only for his own pleasure as he earns more and more... his viewers demanding taehyun use you more and more as they devour his cam stream <3 abs clenched and hands gripping your hips hard, taehyun who pulls out just in time to stroke his cock as his cum spurts on your ass,,, groaning with relief and gazing at the numbers... better than he's ever done. 

wonder how long you'll let this continue... as taehyun wires you a third of the money he made from the stream,,, staring at the notification and wondering if he'll ever treat you better, as a second notification appears at the top of your screen, a link. and tapping on it has his past stream showing up as taehyun fucks your pussy without care, abusing your cunt for his pleasure,,, and your fingers slipping between your thighs as you watch...