bakugo

"You're so fucking stupid, only thing you're good at is being a shitty little toy for others to push around. You realize that? That's all you are. Nothing. Worthless little pussy on legs."
His words stung, and you had to scrub at your eyes again, wiping away the fresh wave of tears. In doing so, you didn't notice him stand up, stalk closer, until he was towering over your sitting form. When he "tch'ed" you jumped, looking up.
"Get the fuck up.
You hesitated.
A hand grabbed your hair, Bakugou's face twisting into a snarl.
"Now."
You rose as quickly as possible, finding yourself face-to-face with your aggressor once again. Well, face-to-chest. Then you were flipped around, shoved against the wall of the building as hands began kneading at your chest.
"Mmm, shit baby, you're always so damn soft."
A gasp escaped you when he started pinching, grasp becoming firmer and more demanding until it hurt, the man pulling at your chest now. The hard, considerable bulge of his erection was humping against your ass slowly, as if Bakugou was savoring each little thrust of his hips.
"So easy. Bet you would bend over for anyone who asked, wouldn't you? Slut. You're just a little cockwhore, ain't that right?"
He took a few steps back, pulling you with him until he could bend you at the waist, still grinding against you.
But in this position, his cock was pressed against your clothed cunt, delivering delicious friction to your clit.
You resisted the urge to wriggle your hips in order to chase that feeling.
"Hey - " A slap landed across your ass, and even through your jeans, you could feel it burn. "I asked you a question bitch. Answer me."
You whimpered.
«Y-y-yes Bakugou..... I am."
"You're what? I didn't quite hear that last part. "
You could hear the sneer in his voice, wincing at the pressure as Bakugou groped at your chest.
"A-a cockwhore."
"Fuck yeah you are, I can feel you getting wet down here." He pulled away from your body, lending you relief for a half a second before he smacked your cunt, hard. "You're so desperate!"
He was gleeful as he turned you around again, pushing you into the wall. He was always pushing. Pushing over your books the first time he met you, pushing your boundaries, pushing for you to come up to his dorm while his roommates are out, pushing your sanity.
You shuddered as the blond unzipped his jeans, groaning as the zipper pressed against his dick as he pulled it down.

Closing your eyes, you swallowed. You didn't know what he was going to do next, didn't want to see the manic look on his face as he decided which part of your body to get off on today.
You weren't surprised when you felt his hands grab yours. He pushed himself flush against you, and you knew without looking that his cock was standing up proudly, bobbing against his stomach. If you breathed in too far, expanded your lungs, your could feel it twitch against your abdomen. You tried to take short breaths.
His hands guided yours to wrap around his dick, and the second you felt the hot flesh touch your hand, that's when the waterworks really started. You were crying uncontrollably as Bakugou forced your hands around him, thrusting upwards shallowly, head dropping to your shoulder with a choked-off groan. He wasn't squeezing your hands too tight, enjoying the soft, loose grip for now.
When the man grew impatient of this, he let go of one of your hands, reaching up at swipe at your face. He was trying to wet his hand with your tears.
C'mon (Y/N), keep crying."
You were bawling, tears dripping off your chin, snot beginning to flow from your nose. Just like Bakugou liked it. He kept on wiping at your face, collecting the tears and snot and drool, before rubbing his hand on his cock. Then he'd make you jerk him, testing to see if it was wet enough for his comfort. The more time passed, the more tears fell.

It took a bit, but finally Bakugou was satisfied with the amount of wetness coating his cock. Grabbing your free hand again, he guided it back to his cock. When you struggled to rip our hands away, his grip just tightened, crushing your digits between his hands and his cock.
There was no preamble, no gentle beginning. Bakugou was thrusting like a mad-man, head once again on your shoulder. You could hear him moaning softly, above the slick sounds of the messy handjob. It was sickening.
When his hips kicked up another notch, plump balls smacking into your wrists with each thrust, you knew he was close. It took just a few more frantic pumps of his hips before Bakugou was spilling over, hot cum dripping out, leaking onto your hands and dripping down to your shoes.
You tried to pull away again, letting out a desperate sob as Bakugou kept your hands anchored, his hips still moving, almost grinding himself up into your hands.
His breath was stuttered, heavy and panting in your ear.
"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck, oh that felt damn good."
Finally he released your hands.
Reigning back in your sobs, you looked at them, fingers dripping and palm wet and sticky with the mans cum.
You hated him so much.
The sound of pants being zippered drew your attention, head snapping up to look at Bakugou. He was watching you intently, wiping his own hands against his jeans. A sigh of relief. Usually he tried to fuck you, or get you off. It looked like tonight he would be satisfied with just a handjob. You were going to go shower until your skin peeled off, then sleep for a day or two, classes be damned.
"Wipe it onto your slutty little cunt."
"What?? B-b-bakugou you-"
"Wipe it onto your cunt.
He leveled you with a glare, hands crossing over his chest. You were frozen.
"Geez bitch, do I need to do it for you? Just fuckin' wipe that shit onto your pussy, it's not that hard.
Trembling, you obeyed, wincing was you stuffed your hands past your jeans, past your underwear. You cringed when you felt how wet your slit was, how inflamed and puffy you felt down there from Bakugou's teasing rutting earlier. Bakugou watched with a smirk as you pressed your hands against yourself, doing your best to wipe off his cum.
When you finished, the man looped an arm around your waist, causing you to squeak in alarm. You recoiled from his touch, breathing hard, but he wouldn't let go.
"What, you thought you were done? Thought a fuckin' lame excuse for a handjob would satisfy me? God -
" He snickered loudly, beginning to pull you along, forced to walk beside him " - You really are a stupid slut."
You bit your lip, tears still wetting your lashes. It was uncomfortable to walk with the amount of wet in your underwear, the thought of Bakugou's cum just sitting there making your stomach roll, tensing.
"Can't wait till we get back to my place; shitty roommates are gone for a few days, thank fuck. Can finally try edging you all night, use your body like a toy and shit like that. Fuck, I'm excited.
You were going to throw up.