serve

Your lips were crashing against each others in need, hands tangled in hair. Pulling away, Scaramouche was breathless, his hands grabbing your hair. With a sharp tug, your head fell backwards. "Open," he spoke, and your mouth opened as if on command. Smiling, he spoke again, "so good for me," was all he said, before spitting in it. And before he even had to ask, you swallowed. He laughed at your desperation. "Such a desperate slut. Yes, you really are wonderful. You're the best could ask for," he said with an amused tone. Glowing with pride, you  got on my knees, tugging at his trousers.

"Oh? Is that what you want to do? Very well then. Go on, I won't stop you," he caressed your hair softly, looking down on you with a smirk.

Nodding your head, you unbuckled his trousers, taking out his cock. The sight of it had your legs clenching together, and you could feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second. "Are you going to start, then?" Scaramouche spoke impatiently. Nodding your head fervently, you started giving slow, wet kisses to his cock, your actions growing more and more sloppy. Suddenly, he gripped your chin and made you look at him

"Come on now sweetheart, don't keep me waiting," he said, a sensual blush adorning his cheeks.

Looking up at him through your eyelashes, you replied. "Yes, my liege, anything you want is yours," you  utter breathlessly, before taking his cock into your mouth. Bobbing your head slowly, you made sure that no part of him was untouched. Licking under, sucking the tip, everywhere you could, you-

"Hey," an amused voice came from above. Moving his hand towards the back of your head and gripping your hair, he lowered himself and whispered in your ear. "You can do better than that, can't you, sweetheart?" He stood up straight again and shoved his cock into your mouth. The sudden movement made the man moan loudly, as he set a pace and moved your head along with it.

The pace was brutal. He was slamming his hips against you over and over again, his cock reaching places in your throat you didn't even think were possible. Choking, you did your best to keep up with him. The moans that were coming out of Scaramouche's mouth only spurred you on, and you tried even harder than before, begging to hear more of those sounds.

At this point, you could feel your juices dripping out of your pussy and onto the expensive carpet that covered the wooden floor. You moaned with his cock in your mouth, making him suck in a breath. "Yeah, fuck you're good at this. You've done this before, huh? A little slut like you can't contain herself so she sucks off every dick she can find, is that it?" He drawls, a light snicker following his sentence.

Your eyes widened, and you released his cock from your mouth. "No- never, my liege," you spluttered, still recovering. "Only- only you, my liege, no one else, only for you, I-" you were cut off by Scaramouche gently pulling you back up to face him. "Shhh it's alright, sweetheart I got it, okay? I know you wouldn't do that to me," he purred, stroking your cheek. "That being said, you stopped sucking me off. Did I tell you to stop?" He smiled, still stroking your cheek. Shaking your head fervently, he laughed. "It's alright, sweets, but since you disobeyed me, I have no choice but to punish you, yeah?" He said softly, pulling you towards his desk. "Come on now, love. Ass up, face down, okay?" He pushed your head on to the desk. Gripping the edge of it in anticipation, you stole a glance at him.

Lifting his eyes to meet yours, a small smirk made its way onto his face. "Getting impatient? Don't worry too much sweetheart, after all, this is fair punishment," he pushed your head back down and lifted the dress you were wearing. "Yes, yes, this is good," he said absentmindedly, before ripping your panties. Gasping, you fought the urge to turn your head around. "Archons, you're dripping, sweetheart. First on my carpet, now on my desk. You're awfully messy, aren't you?" The blue-haired man stated, taking note of the way you started wriggling your hips in response to his words.