bonten

Moving to the center of the room, you strip. You kick off your sneakers and shimmy out of your skinny jeans. Most of the men are watching you now. Ran asked for a show, and you don't want to pussy out already, so you turn around before bending over to strip off your socks. Every one of them should have a perfect view of your ass and covered pussy. The tee-shirt comes next, no bra today, so your tits bounce free immediately. Panties last, and then you are naked.

"Beautiful," Ran purrs.

He moves close and strokes the skin of your arms. Your body reacts, each nerve delicate and primed. The molly is kicking in. The anxiety that should be shattering your psyche is trapped somewhere in the back of your brain, unable to harm you.

The long line of Ran's body presses tight to your back. He is much slimmer than Kakucho, but just as tall. His fingers tickle a line along your neck. He blows a puff of hot air along the shell of your ear.

You remember suddenly how Kakucho described Ran – a lover of women, a man who liked women not just for their bodies but as people, as company. The kind of man that women recall fondly years after leaving his side. A great seducer.

Whether it's Ran's experience or the molly, your body happily embraces his attentions, and your thighs rub together in anticipation. You no longer question if you are attractive enough for the men in this room, not with Ran caressing you like a prized pet.

"Such a beautiful girl," Ran repeats as his hands mold around your tits. He weighs them, pushing them together to create cleavage, and then releases, again and again.

Your eyes flutter closed, but you can see the men watching the shape of you as Ran toys with your body. Rindou bends forward, elbows to his knees in rapt attention. You recall that Kakucho said he is a big fan of MMA, has seen you fight before. A fan of sorts. Maybe someone you can look to for support during this ordeal?

An embarrassing moan escapes you when Ran pinches your nipples. Pleased, he does the same thing over and over again, until they are inflamed, and you are fucking furious at the teasing. You grind your ass back intentionally, dragging along Ran's thighs and dick. He grunts, a hand flying to take your hips and guide your motions.

"Take your pants off," you order.

Ran laughs. "Bossy!"

"She speaks her mind," Kakucho says proudly, and you turn your head to share a smile with him.

You didn't think you would be able to bear to look at him during this ordeal, but you don't know why you were so worried. He is your Kakucho, even in these strange circumstances. There is no judgment or jealousy in his eyes. Even now, you can see he wants to protect you, but also knows you don't need his protection in the first place. All of this is for him, and he is grateful.

A large hand bends you in half. Your gym routine involves daily intense stretching, so your pliant body happily follows the direction. Your tits press tight to your knees, and you grip your own ankles for support.

The pressure on your hips makes it difficult to maintain your balance even with hands holding you in place. You wonder what the others are doing, but you can't see through the hair fallen over your face.

Hot, hard, and twitching, you groan at the feeling of Ran's cock gliding through your pussy lips. It disappears for a moment, then you feel a glob of spit land on your exposed hole.

Seconds later, he pushes in.

He is gentle abut it, but the intrusion still startles a shriek from you. Your body feels too small to accept the cock bullying its way inside you. It's the angle, but Ran doesn't adjust to accommodate either of you. If anything, he likes it.