You instantly felt a rush of calm, and your shoulders drooped, relaxing against your will. There was a difference to the cadence of the notes this time, a little more jagged and jaunty. Haunting. You were sure this wasn't the same recording he played for you all the time in the study hall.
It unnerved you, almost made you bolt from where you stood, but his grip on your wrist held you still.
Give yourself to me, the notes seemed to sing. Give yourself up to me.
You felt your fight sap out like a stream, every fibre of your being rooted to the spot, listening to those haunting words over and over again. Megumi's hand moved from your wrist to rope around your waist, dragging you into the seat of his lap.
Vividly, you recalled your eyes closing when warm stamps shaped like his lips touched the hollow of your throat, trailing down to your collarbones and in between your breasts. You were hopeless to do anything, your mind playing a singular loop of that jaunty tune and eerie words.
His hands were now underneath your skirt, removing your panties and tossing it to the ground. You were hopeless to stop him from kissing you, your pliant mouth opening on instinct and allowing his tongue to plunder in and take. Teeth clacking together, strings of spit that connected both your lips, your fuzzy mind was no longer in the front seat when you nibbled on his lower lip.

Megumi's hips were rutting up into yours, and you gasped, the sound muffled over the audio. Your whimper was muted, too, when the crown of his cock started to grind against your sensitive clit. He touched your cheek, turning your face towards him to kiss down your jaw, the squelch of your sex audible even to your covered ears.
Slowly, you felt your defences start to fall, and Megumi could sense it, too. He removed the earphones from your head, letting it fall to the ground and a cold silence descended, wrapping you in its numb arms, like his embrace.
From the glassiness in your eyes to your slightly parted lips, he could tell you weren't at all there in your mind.
Now, he could move on to the second part of his devious plan.
"Get on your knees, baby"
Not even an iota of resistance was in you when you slid to the ground.
"Take off your top and skirt."
You followed his every word like a mindless slave, no thoughts in between your eyes. Strings of drool dripped down your chin, needy whines slipping out of your mouth. Completely cockdrunk even before he put his dick in you.
Megumi hummed in approval, using the tip of his toe to part in between your folds. "Your bra, too, slut."

You complied in a rush, unclipping the pesky material and letting it melt off your ready body. He nudged you back onto the ground and your back met the cold floor, legs spread wide for him.
"Look at you," he breathed, inky bangs falling in his face. You whimpered when he started to stimulate your clit with his toe, slipping it in between your soaked seam, teasing the tight opening of your pussy by stretching it out with just the tip.
No woman in their right mind would comply with being treated this way, and Megumi knew this. His perverse desires were the stuff of horrors that scared many a girlfriend away from his life, and when life gave one lemons, he had to improvise.
The binaural beats over piano tunes he played for you over the course of the weeks was laced with a sedated subliminal to get you pliant and ready for him. Trusting and not fighting him off when he invited you over and struck while the moment was fire-hot and ready.
"Suck me off."
You got back onto your knees, glassy eyes making his dick twitch when you dragged the zipper down and started mouthing him over his underwear. Megumi was a lot thinner and longer than most men, and you struggled to take him down, gagging a little when the tip of his cock hit the back of your throat.
"That's it," his half-lidded gaze was sparking with intensity at your mouthful of him. "Take me down like a good girl."

His praise sparked something primal in you, and your jaw was starting to hurt, but you pushed it away for him. Pleasing Megumi was at the top of your agenda, and you swore nothing else in the world mattered but his approval.
"Lookin' so pretty on your knees," he swore he was not a babbler, but something about your eagerness infused him with a dominant thrill he had never felt before. "I'm gonna make this moment last."
By that, he meant removing his phone from his back pocket and starting the camera. The shine of his flashlight stung your eyes, making you wince. But, you did not stop sucking him off.
"Touch yourself," Megumi's voice was edged with desperation, his mind unrivaling from how easily you complied. Show me how you touch that pretty pussy, slut."
You dipped your fingers in between your soaked slit, nudging circles around your throbbing clit while deep throating him like it was nothing. The phone in his hand shook, stuttering the flashlight over your soaked mouth and shiny cheeks.
"Cryin' already for me?"
"Mhm hmm." you moaned around his cock, nodding your head.
"So pretty"

I need to cum. Your thoughts were laced with disbelief at how easily you succumbed to him; how little he had to do to get you taking him down while fucking your pussy with two trembling fingers.
Megumi's brow was pinched, his pretty lips parted and even prettier moans expelled from the depths of his chest.
"G'na cum," he whispered harshly, and you were a marionette to his whims, bobbing your head up and down faster, the wet slicks of his cock hitting the back of your throat loud in the quiet. Coupled with his heavy breathing and low groans, you were sure your pussy was going to combust from the heat of his weighted stare and dense balls slapping your chin.
Megumi stilled your movements, tugging your hair back and you released him with an obscene pop. Using his free hand and the other with the phone camera still trained on you, he pumped his spit-coated length, a low groan tumbling from his swollen mouth as hot ropes of white landed on your parted lips.
The camera caught every lewd string, every twitch of his dick spurting out dribbles of white onto your willing face, your hazy eyes speaking volumes of how fucked out you looked.
He did not stop his humiliation, smearing his sticky and musky cum over your features, dipping his fingers into your waiting mouth for you to suck them clean.

"Good girl" Megumi praised, cheeks tinted pink. He stopped the recording, his breaths evening out, while yours was still labored, your pussy aching for relief.
"I think this will be the perfect video to send Ms. Yoko for your final report, don't you think?"