metro

"P-Please sir. Your cock is pressing against my back," you mumble, hoping that he'd take some type of pity on you and leave you be, but you were met with his cold stare, dark eyes boring into your soul as his lips spread into a wide smirk.

"That's my gun, angel."

You feel your blood run cold, body tensing under his gaze as you process his words. Your jaw is slack and your eyes are wide. You should've gone with the blue-haired man. You should've. Maybe he would've been the better option.

"Maybe now you'll be obedient." he hums against your skin, deeply inhaling your soft scent of soap and vanilla. You shudder out a breath before you turn to the other occupants of the train, the last resort to save yourself from him.

"Hel-" you pause, feeling the barrel of the gun harshly press against the clothed skin of your back. "Wrong choice, angel. Now I'm gonna have to punish you." he seethes, his voice several octaves deeper, his eyes glaring at you through the reflection in the glass, yet a wide smirk was plastered on his face.

You do your best to silence your whimpers of fear, scared for your own wellbeing as the rest of the passengers. This man was clearly insane and could care less about the consequences of his actions, uncaring of the lives he'd take to get what he wants, t satisfy his animalistic desire for you to bend over and present your cunt to him.

"Bend over and show me those panties." he commands, tapping the firearm against your ass, using the barrel to slightly lift your skirt, causing you to let out a squeak that catches the attention of a passenger, yet they made no move to rescue you from your demise. 

You shook your head, standing your ground with quivering knees and teary eyes. He scoffs at your disobedience before moving to crack his neck, annoyance rolling off of him as he kisses his teeth. He clicks the safety off of the gun before directly pressing the barrel of the gun against the back of your head.

"Show me those panties before I blow your fucking brains out, slut." you can't help the wretched sob that escapes your lips, tears freely sliding down the chub of your cheeks as you shakily bend over, flashing him your white, soaking panties, the crease of your cunt visible underneath the dim light of the cart.

"Good. Good, now, spread your pussy lips for me. I wanna see that slutty cunt clench around nothing." he murmurs, his voice raspy, wetting his bottom lip with his pink tongue as he impatiently waits for you to heed his orders.

You move to your panties to the side, lewdly exposing your sopping lips tp his prying eyes, his breath hitching as his eyes feast upon your small little flower, his cock twitching at the thought of stretching you open, the beautiful sounds you'd make for him.

Spreading your lips for him, your fingers making a 'V' sign as you do your best to prevent any sounds from escaping your lips, not wanting to bring any attention to yourself in fear of worsening your fate. You make eye contact with one of the males, his eyes widening at the sight of your appearance, bent over with tears streaming down your face.

He then turns his head, avoiding your gaze and situation, moving to get off of the train, only stopping to stare at your figure through the glass as the train leaves yet another station. You couldn't help but press your forehead against the glass, all hopes of freeing yourself from this man crushed.

"Shh, don't cry angel. I'll make it all better, yeah? I'll make you a mom and you'll be so happy. You're gonna look so beautiful with your tits plump with milk and my child in your tummy."

"Please don't!"

"Don't? Are you sure you want to defy me? Dumb little girl."

You bite your tongue, shaking your head and turning to face him, stepping on your tippy-toes to kiss him, hopefully speeding up the process. Your shaking hands placing themselves on his muscled chest, your eyes squeezed shut.