prof

"bend over", he said. his tone was calm and dominant. you noticed the mischievous glint in his green eyes, a spark of excitement catching your attention.
"what?", you huffed, not believing what you just heard.
"I said bend over. you agreed on this punishment, didn't you?"
you had no idea what made you actually do it. something in his tone made your knees weak, no matter how much you despised him.
his calloused fingers slowly started lifting up your skirt. you turned your head around to protest but before you had the chance to say something, a sharp sting on your left cheek made you yelp in surprise and pain.
he spanked you.
from the corner of your eyes you saw his sinister smirk as he spanked your other ass cheek, making you cry out in pain once again.
"count", he strictly demanded.
"what are yo-"
another spank sent a painful sting through your nerves. a lump was beginning to form in your throat, hot tears were brimming at your lower lash line.
"count", he repeated.
"three*, you answered, your voice shaky and distraught.
"four", you continued counting as another slap landed on your ass. with every slap he became harsher, the brutal sting in your flesh feeling hot.
"eight", you sobbed.
heat started to pool in your belly, making your inside tingle in a familiar way. a dark chuckle appeared behind you as tears starting rolling down your face.
"look who's getting all wet from her punishment" professor zenin mocked you in a condescending tone. he visibly enjoyed seeing you cry.
he roughly zipped your skirt open, letting it fall down and pool around your ankles. your white panties were now on full display for him, the wet patch getting bigger by the second.
he started rubbing your clit over the soiled fabric, letting a high-pitched moan escape your lips. you suddenly felt his body leaning over yours, his hot breath tickling your ear as he said: *looks like I just need to fuck the brattiness out of you. why didn't you tell me sooner, hm?"
you hated him. you hated him for making you feel so exposed, so vulnerable, so needy.
he yanked your panties off, throwing it and the skirt carelessly on the ground. he suddenly grabbed your waist and turned you around, grabbing your cheeks with his rough hands.
"I asked you a question, brat", he spat out.
"I-I'm sorry, professor", you mumbled, your cheeks smushed together.

"I'm sorry, sir. you stupid slut are going to call me sir from now on, alright?"
"yes, sir", you obediently nodded.
he let go off your cheeks to yank off the rets of your clothes, leaving you completely bare in front of him. he smiled when he watched your exposed nipples harden, his large hands coming up squeeze them. he pinched your nipples, twisting them with a sadistic smile as he watched your face twist in pleasure and pain.
he gabbed you by the waist and lifted you up to place you on his mahogany desk. you hissed when your bare ass touched the cold wood. you automatically spread your legs, your drooling hole starting to clench around nothing.
"acting like you hate me when all you want is your slutty pussy ruined", he hissed. his rough hands held your legs open.
"thinking you can come to my class in your little skirts and act up. acting like a fucking saint when all you are is cockhungry whore*, he spat out, a proud smirk lacing his handsome face nevertheless.
"say it", he looked you in the eyes.
"I'm a cokhungry whore, sir. please fuck me*, you whined. all the hatred you held for him suddenly turned into lust, filling your mind with images of you cumming around his cock.
he looked down at your clenching pussy, your arousal gushing out. he just laughed and spat with a lewd noise on your pussy, making you clench even harder.
si was going to eat your pretty pussy out but I don't think you actually deserve that", he said, two of his thick fingers now running through your folds. he left the clit out on purpose, making you buck your hips desperately up.
"please", you begged, looking up at him with big eyes.
he took a step back, still watching you as his hands reached down to unbuckle his belt. he just pulled them down enough to let his hard cock spring free. your mouth started salivating at the sight.
he had the longest dick you have ever seen. thick, girthy and veiny. his angry red tip was leaking pre cum, his fat balls were squished between the fabric of his boxers and his dick.
"get on your knees and suck it*, he ordered as he unbuttoned his shirt. he threw it on the ground as you started kneeling in front of him, your right hand starting to pump his thick shaft. he gathered some of your hair to guide your head to his tip, placing it directly on your lips.
"open up* he hissed.
you started swirling your tongue around his tip, tasting his salty pre cum. as you took more of him into your mouth, you started moaning, sending vibrations through his sensitive tip.
"fuck", he hissed, throwing his head back, "you really moan from sucking dick? you're a lot sluttier than you look.

at his words you started moaning even more, bobbing your head up and down his length. tears started to form as you took him deeper, the corners of your mouth starting to burn. you were desperately fighting your gag reflex. you let his dick go with a loud gasp, a string of saliva connecting your swollen lips and his tip.
your hand reached down to play with your clit. you were in desperate need of some sort of friction. when noaya saw your face twisting with pleasure, he yanked your hair to make you look up to him.
"did i allow you to touch yourself, brat?"
"no*, you winced, your scalp painfully stinging. he looked even more intimidating as you were watching from your kneeling position.
with his strong hand he held your head in place. with the other he started fisting his cock, your spit being his lubricant.
"gonna- f-fuck! gonna cum on that pretty face of yours", he groaned, watching your naked figure kneel on the ground. your eyelashes innocently fluttered at him, your mouth open and waiting with your tongue hanging out.
"you're driving me insane, you know that?", he hissed, his abs twitching and flexing as rapid breathing left his mouth. a sheen of sweat was glistening on his forehead, making him look just as desperate as you.
«fuck! fuckfuckfuck 'm cumming - OH, FUUUUCK", he loudly groaned, gripping your hair even tighter as hot spurts of cum were splattering your face. you closed your eyes, feeling the warm luquid run down your cheeks, chin and lips. you licked his cum off your lips, groaning yourself at the taste.
noaya was panting, the grip on your hair slightly loosening. a blissful smile started to spread across his face, his messy strands were sticking to his forehead.
"back on the desk and spread your legs. gonna reward you", he smirked.
you quickly got up, feeling the bruises on your knees already forming, and spread yourself on his desk. he pushed you to the middle of the desk, hovering his face directly above your cunt.
"whores like you usually don't deserve to get eaten out", he said, immediately licking a long stripe through your puffy folds. you moaned as you arched your back and gripped his hair.
"please don't stop, you mewled.
obscene slurping noises filled the room as he continued to eat you out, his skilled tongue circling your clit and hitting all those sweet nerves that made your toes curl and the coil in your belly tighten. he pushed his middle and ring finger without a warning into your cunt, your pulsing walls sucking him right in.
"i'm so close", you moaned, closing your eyes and feeling your orgasm approaching. suddenly his fingers and tongue disappeared, leaving you empty and pulsing.

naoya grabbed your legs and pulled your back to the edge of the desk, your legs dangling in the air.
"you think I'm gonna let you cum just like that? a slut like you?", he laughed, pulling his slacks down.
"please, I wanna cum so fucking bad, you whined, disregarding the last ounce of pride you had. you really begged the man you despised to let you cum.
his cock was hard again. he lined himself at his entrance, glaring at you.
"are you on the pill?", he asked.
"yes I a-", before you could finish your sentence, he rammed his cock into in one swift motion. the burning sensation had you moaning uncontrollably. you felt so fucking full; his mushroom tip reaching your deepest insides.
"tightest - oh god! fucking cunt l've ever been in*, he hissed though gritted teeth. you were laying on the desk, cross-eyed and tongue lolling out as he started pumping in and out your fluttering cunt.
he reduced to a babbling mess, moans and praises leaving your mouth as you babbled about how fucking big he was and how full you felt. he laughed as he gripped the underside of your knees and pushed them up to your chest. lewd skin clapping noises and moans filled his office.
"be a good whore and play with your clit", he commanded. you did what he said, drawing harsh circles onto your throbbing clit as he quickened his pace. the heat in your belly intensified, the coil began getting tighter and tighter.
your fluttering walls started clenching uncontrollably around his dick, feeling his thick veins drag across your gushing walls. you were close. you suddenly felt a weird pressure as you were rubbing your clit harder and harder, until something inside of you snapped and clear liquid started gushing out your pussy and splashing against his abdomen.
your toes curled as high-pitched moans left your mouth, your eyes were closely shut as you came, shaking uncontrollably.
"didn't know you were a squirter*, he chuckled, "it's always the innocent looking ones, hm?"
you could tell he was close too. his hips began stuttering and his rhythm became uneven. he pulled out, emptying his balls in thick, white spurts all over your tummy and battered cunt. you were both panting and coming down from your high. you couldn't help but smile.
the man you hated really gave you the most intense orgasm you ever had.
"from now on, you won't talk back anymore. unless you really want your slutty cunt filled with my cum, you brat."