clueless

instead, megumi was smart, established and with his future practically set in stone. maybe that's why you picked on him, why you acted like a spoiled brat whenever he was around, why you pretended to despise his every existence and wish he'd never become a part of your family. because megumi  constantly reminds you of your failures or what your future could be if you put your mind to it and actually tried.

"maybe, college guys like me wouldn't seem like such losers if you actually gave furthering your education a shot," your step brother cuts through your thoughts, stalking behind you with his hands in his pockets as you leave the kitchen and head towards the foyer — getting ready to head out for the party. "just do what your daddy wants, angel. go to college, get your degree so he can get off my back and you can be smart like me. yeah?"

"and why would i listen to you?" there's nothing you can do to shake him — your older step brother tailing you as if he's your own personal guardian. he stops walking when you stop walking, bumping into your back, while a shocked whimper lays flat on the seam on your lips.

megumi passes you a jacket (which you slide on by yourself) whilst he chuckles again, the sound rumbling in his chest and through your body pressed hotly against his. "'cause i'm your big brother." his voice is almost scolding, playfully so, holding a darker tone that you almost recognise as lust whole his larger-than yours hands force their way down to the fat at your waist. "now c'mere, let me fix your outfit. can't have you goin' out like this..." megumi squeezes your hips, using his grip on them to spin you around so that you can face him.

you expect him to tell you to cover up more — that your pretty white dress is too short and that you're too promiscuous. what you don't  expect is for the dark haired male to sink to his knees before you, soft and attentive fingers sliding up your inner leg to fix your thigh-highs as that have slipped down. you barely manage to choke back a needy moan.

he doesn't let up on the eye contact either; only serving to fog up your pretty little head. "s-step brother," you manage to remind him gently, finding your voice.

fushiguro rolls his eyes, poking his tongue into his cheek. "that was your take away, pretty girl?" he doesn't stop touching you, going as far to peek his head up your skirt — pretending to finish fixing your socks despite the subtle press of his nose against your panties and pinging them against your backside once done fondling you. "there we go, better."

he even goes as far to pat your bum in accomplishment too.

you feel pathetic for letting your step brother touch you in such a taboo way, failing to push megumi off. but he's never been so bold and you've never wanted him more — craving megumi through an insatiable burning in your chest. there's always been a sexual tension brewing between you both, fuelled by your banter, your rage and mischievousness but how could you act on it?

megumi was practically family. your family. it would be weird. you couldn't be anything more without crossing the line of what's deemed acceptable and what isn't for step siblings. you have to remember who he is to you, an older brother, a menace to your friends who crush on him and someone who had called you selfish once upon a time.

finally snapping back to reality, you force yourself away from the tendrils of your step-brother's grip — swiping your purse from the entryway table and storming towards the door. "you're buggin' gumi!" you squeak from the porch. "stop being weird a-and stay out of my room!" 

the door slams harshly as you vacate the property in favour of the party, practically running down the steps with a rapid shake of your head. doing anything you can to rid yourself of all thoughts concerning the enigma that is your older step brother.

the party doesn't help, and instead ends up a total disaster.

your plan to set your friends up completely falls apart when your ex-best guy friend decides to make a move on you on the way home and drops you off in the middle of nowhere after rejecting him. to top it off, some asshole robs you for your fendi purse at a gas station and makes you lie down on the ground in your matching designer dress!