virgin killer

You were soaked. The mere image of him rolling a spliff made you wanna get on your knees and worship him, drool all over him and take everything he was willing to give you. The lustful gaze he kept on you while lewdly licking the rolling paper. His long, thick fingers smoothing it down, checking to see if the filter was proper. He shifted, handing you the neatly rolled spliff before digging into the pocket of his pants, pulling out his electric lighter before holding his hand out to you. You quickly gave him the spliff back, watching as he placed it into his mouth and lighting it, burning the twisted end, inhaling deeply.

He blew smoke into your face, the potent smell of marijuana quickly filling the small space of the car. You coughed, the smoke making your eyes tear up. He snorted, taking another long drag before holding it in and passing it to you, slightly coughing as he exhaled. "Take a hit, sweetie."

You brought it up to your lips, wrapping your soft lips around it before harshly inhaling, the smoke swiftly filling your lungs. You coughed. Hard. He gently took the spliff out of your hand before placing it between his plush lips, taking and opening the water bottle in his cup holder and holding it up to your lips, patting your back as you let out smaller coughs, the persistent itch in your throat dialling down.

"Don't take such big hits. It's your first time. Take it little by little. We're in no rush, baby," he smiled. "I have a couple of grams on me anyway."

"Is it always this rough on the throat?" you wheezed out.

"Nah. It's the grabba. I think that was too much for you, my bad. Do you want me to roll your own spliff? It'll be smoother if it's just weed." he made a move to make you your own but you weren't sure if you had it in you to finish a spliff yet. Your vision is already blurry. The strong effects of the drug make your eyes glassy and clouded.

"Noo," you whined, pouting at him. An incredulous laugh escaping his lips. You were being too easy. "Is baby high already? I don't think so. Here, take a couple more hits." he put the spliff against your lips, nudging it open. "Suck it in baby. There you go, now inhale. Hold it. Now exhale. Good job, princess. Proud of you." he pecked your cheek.

It continued like this, your body progressively became sluggish, it was as if you had been swept under a tide, slowly feeling yourself sink deeper in the sand. Your eyes felt heavier, almost swollen. You peaked at Sukuna who had reclined his seat all the way, laughing at the way he breathed. For some reason, his breathing was hilarious to you. Your shoulders shaking while you silently laughed, catching his attention.

"You're so high right now"

"No!!! 'M not!! Promise!!" you held your pinky out to him, hoping to convince him that you were one hundred percent, okay, and you were! If you weren't okay, you wouldn't be able to count all the bushes in the vicinity! There were no bushes in the surrounding area. "Baby. Baby. Baby, too loud. C'mere, sit on my lap yeah? I'll help you feel better." he beckoned you over, taking your hand as you climbed over the gear shift.

He placed you on his lap, your cunt pressed against his semi-hard cock. You nuzzled into his chest, mindlessly mumbling. "Don't like feelin' like this. 'M slow." his chest shook as he chuckled silently. "You're okay," he whispered before grasping your chin and tilting it up, your puffy eyes meeting his own before he hotly pressed his moist lips, tongue swiping your bottom lip, causing you to let out a whimper.

He immediately slipped it inside, dragging it along the soft expanse of your mouth and even playing with your tongue, kissing you so deep and sloppily while his piercing only made it better. "Sukuna." you moaned, pulling away and staring at him with half-lidded eyes. "Fuck, say it again," he growled, diving into you for another kiss. Unconsciously grinding on him whilst caressing his tongue with your own. The addicting taste of him along with the taste of both marijuana and tobacco mixed.