7 || What Am I Doing Here?

Arabella

I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to the blinding light in my room.

Not my room.

I looked around and see I'm in a different place entirely.

WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT THE FUCK?

How did I get here?

I frantically looked around so see if it was possible when something on the bedside table catches my eye:

Arabella,
Something happened last night that I can't write down. Don't worry we didn't do anything together. I expect you'll have one hell of a headache so I suggest you take the aspirin and water if you need it. Come downstairs and I'll explain everything to you.

-J

J? Who could that be? James? Jack? Jackson? Ja-

Jace.

That mother fucker.

I looked down at myself and realised I was still in my outfit from last night. So the prick hadn't striped me or some freaky shit.

Huh.

I chugged the water down with the aspirin and got my bearings together to go downstairs.

******

I stepped out of the room and onto the landing as quietly as I could. Maybe if I was quiet enough I could just walk out and then-

CREEEEEEEAAAAAAKKKKK-!

"Arabella, are you up?" Came a voice from downstairs.

Shit. Well there goes the plan.

"Yup." I responded, not sure what to actually say to the person who I randomly woke up in their house, and to top it all off, I lost my phone so I couldn't call an Uber back to the college.

"Come down I made food." The fuck?

The bastard probably poisoned them first.

I reached the kitchen, which wasn't actually hard because I just had to follow the smell of bacon and eggs, and thee he was. 

Mother. Fucking. Jace.

And he was wearing an apron.

I mean don't get me wrong, he looked hot in it but-

NO GIRL STOP.

I leaned against the island countertop and drummed my fingers on the surface while waiting for Jace to turn around.