The Ancient Tale of the Goddess Xyliath

In the age when the queen and goddess of the Sun, Xyliath, held sway over all the celestial realms, a profound tranquility reigned over the gods and the mortal world alike. For a century, harmony graced the cosmos under her benevolent gaze.

But as the sands of time unfurled, treachery darkened the horizon. Betrayal veiled Xyliath in shadow, fracturing the bonds of amity among the divine. Where once there was unity, now raged discord. The gods, once brothers and sisters in divinity, turned upon each other with bitter tongues and drawn blades.

Xyliath, the radiant sovereign, sought to quell the rising tempest, yet her pleas fell upon deaf ears. The embers of animosity, long smoldering, burst into flames, igniting the dread Blood War. Across the celestial expanse, the heavens trembled with the clash of divine titans, and the rivers of godly essence flowed crimson with the spilled blood of immortals.

In the fateful climax of this cosmic conflagration, Xyliath, in a selfless act of ultimate sacrifice, offered herself upon the altar of destiny. With tears of molten gold streaming down her luminous visage, she uttered a solemn decree: "Henceforth, let divine blood remain unshed. No god shall wield the power to slay another, save by the blade wrought from my sorrow."

And as her words echoed through the firmament, her tears coalesced into a blazing sword, a scion of anguish and redemption, whose fiery edge would forevermore serve as the arbiter of divine mortality and also as the harbinger of renewal for the world of mortals. This sword, bathed in the divine essence of its creator, possessed the power to both end and begin.

The era of gods was forever altered by the sacrifice of their radiant queen, and the legacy of her tears would endure throughout the ages, a testament to the price of peace in the celestial realms.