But he still has his clothes on, which I don't like much, so I try to remove his kurta by grabbing his collar, and he knows what I want, so in one swift motion, he frees himself from the kurta.

Okay, when I decided to wear this lehenga, I only wanted to have his attention because his cold behavior is killing me. Laying bare beneath him is not part of my plan, but now I can't help my body working according to him. My body becomes strange to me in his presence.

I moan in divine pleasure when he hungrily latches his mouth on me.

Ah, I am feeling his lips there after five hellish years.

My hand, on its own, went to his head and pressed him more into me.

With each tug, I feel butterflies in my stomach and wetness in my core.

Ah, he is worse than toddlers when it comes to feeding; he has been feeding on me for the past hour, and now my buds are crying for mercy.

So I speak, controlling my moans.

"Taha... they're hurting," I said, fisting his hair tightly.

"I don't care, I am not leaving them for that bastard politician; they are mine," he said between feedings, and I chuckled hearing this idiot.

After some good minutes, he left them only to attack my neck and jawline.

And God, this man is deliberately biting and sucking hard there to show his art.

"You are mine, Rubab," he said between nibbling my neck.

And I smile. I want to say yes, I am his, but I want to teach him a lesson for doubting my loyalty.

Because when we got separated, I didn't love him, but now I will kill anyone who tries to snatch him from me, except my family.

After devouring every part of my upper body, he finally comes to my core.

And I take a deep breath.

He sits between my thighs and gives a wet smooch on my flower.

And I can't help but moan.

He pinches my center hard, making me wince in pain and mumble dangerously against my core.

"Now I will show you what "ruin" means."

But his words don't make me afraid.

The word ruin doesn't exist between him and me because we both love each other, so whatever he will do with me will be termed as adoration and love.

He spits there and more wetness leaked from my core feeling his spit on my forbidden part, he frees himself from the last piece of cloth.

I immediately turn my gaze sideways; I don't want to see his sword.

My heartbeat raises when I feel him grabbing my inner thighs and settling his tip in my entrance.

I close my eyes, waiting for the pain, but it never comes.

Instead, I feel his head on my chest, and I can feel his tears on my bare skin.

He cages my tiny frame in his bulky embrace.

I turn my face towards him, his face pressed to my chest, making my skin uneasy due to his beard.

"Taha," I said, ruffling my fingers through his hair.

He tilts his head to look at me, and my heart sinks seeing him crying.

Tears come to my eyes seeing my love, crying miserably like a broken soul.