"We give up"the girl said"

"I wanna move quick, straight through the woods to their flag," luke said helping up chris as i nod my head"clarrise hunts in those woods for the first few hours, you know that, she's gonna cut us down"chris said like he was to scared to go there" annabeth's got a plan, percy's on it"luke said with a grin on his face"

"When it's time he's gonna be ready, i know it."priscilla said slowly walking away with luke behind her"

"The horn blows again with campers cheering running all back to the lake, luke holding the flag as he stuck in the ground, he grabbed priscilla's face pressing his lips against hers as she sticks her sword in the air, campers just start cheering even more"

"What is wrong with you!" Percy yelled, priscilla and luke turned around, percy's wounds started healing after being pushed into the water which made everyone's eye's widen"your dad's calling," annabeth said looking at the trident above the blonde's head"

" i had to wait three years" priscilla said turning her hands to the boy, chanting a few words to herself, with a dead expression in her eyes" little devil, don't" luke said watching as percy was getting claimed, he stopped her on time before the camp would've burned"

Chiron voice over

" you have been claimed by poseidon, earthshaker, stormbringer, percy Jackson, son of poseidon, as a forbidden child of the sea god, you are singular amongst demigods, and your father's only hope to prevent outbreak of war"

"For months now, zeus and Poseidon have been locked in a dispute against over the master bolt, the symbol of zeus's authority, and it has been stolen"chiron explained, percy had to go on a quest"

"Who stole it?" The boy asked"you did" mr.D said straight foreward" zeus is looking for a thief, sees a forbidden child, claimed by his jealous brother...it doesn't look good for you, kid" dyonisis said"

"I didn't do anything," percy raised his voice towards chiron"of course, you didn't. But you father needs your help"chiron said as the boy looked up confused"

" an ultimatum has been given by zeus, that if he doesn't return the bolt by the summer solstice in one week...there will be war." Chiron said as the boy still stood there confused"

"That is your quest, you must leave immediately"

"Leave? Leave for where?!"the boy yelled out"zeus is king on olympus and poseidon as always resented it, but...there's a third brother who always deeply resented them both"chiron said and it clicked

"It's hades" the boy spat out"

"Yes"

"The bolt is with hades in the underworld," the boy said hesitating but he had no choice" i know it sounds daunting, but you won't be alone, the quest is always undertaken by three, if i might add be smart, there's someone who knows him the best

"Great, but goodluck finding those guys, 'cause it ain't gonna be me" percy said denying the quest"poseidon has claimed you, this is his will" chiron said, but percy wouldn't agree"Poseidon has ignored me my entire life" percy said"

"You are his son," mr. D yelled out standing up from his seat"i am sally jackson's son!" Percy yelled back at the god"

"Who's sally jackson?"

"She the one who cared enough to call herself my mother, she's the one who got herself killed so i could be safe... here"percy yelled out at chiron and mr.D"

"The faith of the world hangs in the balance, you will except this quest!" Mr.D yelled out to the boy" i won't!" Percy yelled back as priscilla stood behind a corner listening"

"Hey, everybody," priscilla heard grover say as she ducked behind the corner" grover now is not the time" chiron said as grover started to explain" sorry, sir i have news"grover said looking at percy"

"Grover..."

"Sally jackson is alive!"

" it looked like she died, but it only looked that way"grover explained"

"Grover..." mr. D said so he would stop talking"

"Your mother was stolen, by hades, which means she's with him now. In the underworld"grover said" that's where they want you to go, isn't it?" Grover said knowing exactly what was happening"

"If you can find her there...i think you can bring her back,"

"When do we leave?"