✰𝟐𝟓

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"He suggested for me to get my tattoo covered up. Which means he really done with me and all bitches in the world going to be happy to finally be in his presence now that he's done with me" Lucky cried to her friends about what happened this past week at her gender reveal with her and Notti.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it nigga tend to say a lot of shit when they mad."

"He wasn't mad, I seen it in his face he was done. What did I do? We was supposed to get married."

"You need to do a lot of pleading, begging and sucking dick" Heavyn suggests

"Heavyn shut up" Cymone glared at her.

"What it's the truth- I thought this what you wanted-"

"For god sake I'm pregnant I feel a thousand emotions at once. He tried and tried all I did was throw shit back in his face and ignore the fact he was even trying to be around even if it was just for blessing. God, what did I do?"

Notti pulled up to Cymone house to dropped blessing off. Cymone answered the door "Wassup Ethan?"

"Wassup Cymone- where Lucky at?"

"I don't even know, she left out hours ago but wassup?"

"Came to drop blessing off for her."

"I'll take my niece."

Notti passed her Blessing before heading back inside his car. Lucky parked her car in the driveway noticing Notti car.

She quickly got in his passenger seat since it was raining.

"Where you was at?" Notti asked concerned.

"I had a checkup for the twins and decided to go shopping for them."

"I would've went you- why you ain't tell me?"

"I don't know" she mumbled.

"Well I'm about to go get a tattoo and get this one covered up."

"What covered up?"

"Your face."

She grabbed his phone from out his pocket unlocking with her Face ID. He grabbed her wrist "What is you doing?"

"Only another female will have you acting like this, I just want to see who she is-" she searched through his phone not finding anything

"She don't got my number-"

"Who is she?"

"Why you acting like this- I thought you didn't want to be together no more."

"So who's the girl?"