✰𝟏𝟔

•𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Would you like her pictures right here?" The venue lady spoke.

"Yeah right here would be good" Notti nodded, he was planning a surprise birthday dinner for Lucky since she didn't know what she wanted to do.

He was all his favorite pictures of hers blown up, with balloons that had her name on them.

He had to setup something big for her because she meant the world plus more to him.

The only thing he had to do left was pick up her cake since he already had everything for her.

"Daddy home" Lucky say sitting in the living room playing with Blessing.

"Hey my princess" He attacked blessing face with kisses.

He laid on top of Lucky hugging and kissing her "You mad at me."

"My man wanna be everybody's else man" She mugged up her face.

He smiled finding her mug cute "Never that. You lucky blessing right here or I would've ate your pussy and ass til you wasn't mad no more"

Lucky smile, playfully rolling her eyes "Whatever" she got up from the floor.

Lucky walked upstairs to go get ready for her hair and lash appointments.

Notti walked into the room with Blessing in his arms "Where you going?"

"Outside" She grabbed her black Chanel bag putting on her lip gloss.

Notti smacked his teeth "Where you going for real?"

"Home" Lucky said seeing he was getting mad "Nah but I'm going to get my hair and lashes done."

"Aight" He nodded.

She kiss blessing cheeks before kissing him.

Lucky sat at the hookah lounge with Heavyn and Mizzy after she finished going to all her appointments.

"We can't even have fun because mizzy big head ass here" Lucky laugh smoking from the hookah.

"I'm about to leave, y'all in here smoking this nasty ass hookah" He shook his head getting up.

"Bye twin" He hug Lucky before walking over to Heavyn pulling her into a kiss.

"I love you too" Heavyn said before he left out the lounge.

"What's the move for your birthday?" Heavyn asked changing out her hookah tip with Lucky.

"I still don't know. I been tired lately."