✰𝟏𝟑

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"You still wear this ring?" Notti say placing Lucky hands in his, looking at the ring he gave her when he asked her to be his girlfriend and now she was his fiancée.

"Yeah it's my favorite ring next to my engagement ring. Don't look at my broke nail" She laughed hiding her hand.

"Let me see?" He grabbed her hand, looking at her broken nail "It's not even bad."

"Whatever" She smacked her lips while he laughed twisting her index finger "Baeee, stop" She whined.

"You is a baby" He stopped knowing she was going to cry.

"Cause you always wanna play" She mugged up her face.

"Cause you always wanna play" He mocked her voice laughing.

"Shut up" She laugh while resting her face against his "Kiss?" She poked out her lips and he kiss her making her smile.

She slid her hands up and down his body before going under the comforter to please him.

He turned off his phone that was ringing, groaning at her head game action, he felt her swallowing his semen while still sucking.

She swallowed down his semen coming from out of the comforter, Notti smirked looking at her and she giggled getting up from the bed.

"So y'all I just finished cleaning our room because it was messy from earlier" She laughed to herself while putting her hair in a quick ponytail. She was vlogging at the moment.

"Bae, come here?!" Notti called on her from downstairs in the kitchen.

"I know he in there doing some wrong" She picked up her camera walking out the bedroom, going downstairs to the kitchen "What did you burnt?" She laughed.

"It's not burnt bro" He say while she checked the back of the pizza.

"Bae" She cracked up laughing seeing the burnt part of the pizza "You get an A for effort-"

"I'm just save some for my princess when she come back-"

"My daughter is not eating that" She peeled the pepperoni off the pizza eating it.