✰𝟓

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Oh my god, you look so lovely like a real life princess" Crimsley say in tears while she stared at Lucky, who had on a silver luxurious mermaid dress with diamonds and split to show off her tattoo with Notti face. She had her in curly ponytail with two curly bangs.

"Ma, don't cry" Lucky say knowing she was going to cry if Crimsley start crying.

"Y'all look beautiful- I'm go inside before I really start crying" Crimsley walked inside the hall everyone was inside awaiting for her and Notti.

Today was their engagement party, they decided to have it the first day they met last year, November 2, 2022. Now they were at their engagement party, November 2, 2023.

"You look like this I can't wait to see what you look like for our wedding" Notti admire everything about how Lucky look, she was real stunning he thought she need to be in gallery "You make me look better."

She giggled taking a hold of his hand hearing their entrance song which was 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋; 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍.

They entered the hall which was filled with their families and friends. The two of them greeted everyone.

"I never thought I see the day we all in a suit" Dee stated looking around their entire friend group dress up in a tuxedo.

"Thanks to my son, Notti" Justin patted his younger brother on the shoulder "I'm real happy for you" He smiled.

"Me too, I couldn't have my son without having a epidural" Melz, notti older sister stood talking with Lucky.

"I know epidural help a lot" They both laugh nodding.

"You're snap back is crazy, you look beautiful" She complimented her.

"Awww, thank you."

"You guys ready to take pictures?" The photographer asked.

Lucky took a picture with all her in-laws; Crimsley, Melz, Jstar, Dd and Justin.

"Me and twin turn" Mizzy say taking a picture with Lucky.

He passed her a band of cash and they both held the money to their ear looking like twins.

"Y'all deadass look alike" Dee said making them laugh.