✰𝟏𝟏

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Lucky zipped up her suitcase, Notti stood behind her wrapping his arms around her tightly not wanting her to go. She giggled "I gotta get dress to catch my flight."

He slid his hands in her panties, she quickly grabbed his hand knowing this was his way to get her to stay.

"You think you slick?" Lucky say trying to get out of his grasp.

"Bae let me get some before you leave. A quickie" He pulled on her.

"You're quickie turn into sex for hours" Lucky say sitting down on his lap feeling him raise up.

He wrapped her legs around him, while she wrapped her arms around his neck "5 minutes."

"We literally almost missed our flight-" Cymone say taking the window seat.

"Little miss freak ho right here" Heavyn laughed glancing at her.

"We made it just on time" Lucky say chewing on her gum.

"Y'all still be fucking even when y'all break up?"

Lucky smirk playfully rolling her eyes "Maybe."

"That boy will kill her if she fuck another nigga" Cymone added.

"I'm not attractive to no other nigga. He just does it for me."

"Yup. Y'all got soul-ties" Heavyn say putting on her neck pillow.

"Let's see what you mama doing?" Notti begin FaceTiming Lucky while blessing laid in the bed on her tummy.

Lucky answer the FaceTime "Heyyy"

"Wassup, why you naked bro? Where you clothes?" Notti asked looking at what she had on.

"Shut up, cause I'm not even naked" She sat her phone up showing him her outfit which was a brown bralette, shorts with gucci shocks and shoes.

"Put on a hoodie"

"Baeeee, it's going to be hot in the club" She whined.