✰𝟐

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

Lucky got up walking into the bathroom, notching her eyes were real puffy from crying a lot last night. She know she didn't mean anything she said last night, she was just hurt and angry.

She finished her morning routine, walking out the bathroom over to Blessing crib seeing she had just woken up "Morning Bubba butt" She picked her up snuggling her nose against hers, blessing cackle looking back at her mom.

"You'll be a month old tomorrow" She say changing blessing diaper, disposing the old one.

Blessing began to get fussy before having a whole outburst. Lucky automatically picked her up gently doing her best to calm her down but it was just one of those days Blessing wouldn't stop crying.

Lucky turned on the cartoon and tried to give blessing her pacifier but nothing didn't work.

"What's wrong bubba? You miss your daddy?" She asked knowing blessing got all smiley whenever Notti was around "I know, I miss your big head daddy too" She walked out her room entering the kitchen and started to prepare her bottle.

Notti tried to Lucky again knowing she had blocked him. He sighed "Dd, call Lucky" He told him.

Dd took out his phone calling Lucky, it rung 3 times before she answered "Wassup Lucky?"

"Hey-" Notti took the phone out of Dd hand.

"Unblock my number" Notti told her.

"For? Whatever you gotta say, say it now before I hang up."

"Lucky why you being so difficult- just unblock my-" The other end went click indicating Lucky hung up.

"She hung up on your ass boy, what you do to piss my sister off?" Dd asked.

"Im here while she's in La-"

"You need to go be with her bro y'all have one month year baby, that shit could become stressful for her."

"I know which is why by Friday I want her back here but where is Dee?"

"He should be coming" Dee walk through the front door with Yaya.

"Why the fuck is she here?" Notti mugged up his face glancing at Yaya.

"Because I know where Dotty is" She said smirking.