✰𝟏𝟎

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Get your hands out your mouth bubba" Lucky stopped blessing from putting her fingers in her mouth.

"Look at the Christmas tree. Pretty" Lucky say holding her in her arms.

"Let me show you the teddy bear daddy got mama last year on Christmas" She walked over to the teddy bear Notti got her last year with their first baby ultrasound on the shirt the bear was wearing.

"This was your brother or sister

"Look up" Notti said, smiling. Lucky look up seeing the mistletoe giggling. Notti grabbed her face giving her multiple kisses.

"You suppose to give me one kiss" She laughed, kissing his lips "I love you" She mumbled against his lips.

"I love you" He kiss her and Blessing cheeks.

"Ethan, did you really get her a Barbie doll house? She's 3 months."

"This for her in the long run, when she gets older then after that I'll build her a little dollhouse."

Lucky smile looking at him and like how he was always thinking about the future.

"I got you something" Lucky smile grabbing the mini box.

She opened the box showing his diamond wedding band "I got made back when I was living in LA. Figure now is the perfect to give it to you."

He stared back at her with so much love and gratitude "I can't express how much I really love you for real but as long as you know that's all that matters."

Despite their fights Lucky knew how much Notti love her, he constantly showed her.

"Bae you pretty good at this" She held onto his hand while they ice skated.

"Would you be mad if I let go of your hand" He joked.

"Yes, I don't know how to fully skate" She laugh, holding his hand tightly.

"Wanna see a trick?" Notti laugh skating slow for her.

"No" She giggled shaking her head "From that laugh it sound like you tryna do something sneaky."

"I promise, I'm not going to do anything sneaky. I'm only going to do-"