✰𝟏𝟗

•𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Why you steady chasing after her knowing she Notti fiancée?"

"She just scared of that nigga that's all. When it was just me and her that whole day she was her goofy, pretty self."

"Nah though she is bad, She doesn't even put on makeup and still bad."

"I'm jackin that, chill bro."

"You better chill, you know Notti kill Dotty. That nigga won't hesitate to kill you over her" His friend warned him.

Lucky sat at the table in the hallway, getting caught up on her studies.

Two girls joined her table "Lucky right?"

"Mhm" Lucky glanced at the two girls sitting across from her.

"You fuck with Shag'z?"

"Do you fuck with Shag'z?" Lucky retorted, irritated.

"Nah, but I fuck with notti before and I know for sure he got some good dick" The other girl spoke trying to get a reaction out of Lucky.

"Congratulations, you got fucked" Lucky say un phase by her statement "Did you get something out of it?"

"I can get him back that's what I can get out of him" The girl smirked.

"That boy live in the pocket of my pussy, so good luck with that" Lucky shrugged knowing Notti would never cheat on her.

Amir sat down at the table "You okay?"

"I'm fine" She responded, resting her head in her hand.

Amir nodded staring at her "I'm sorry a-"

"All is forgiven. I don't even have it in me to be mad at you" She glance at him.

Amir took in how sweet she really was. Her heart was really too pure to quickly forgive him for something that was fuck up on his part.

"You so sweet." Amir smile showcasing his dimples. 

"Thanks, just happen to be in my natured" She shrugged.

Lucky walked out of school, calling Notti since she didn't see his car to pick her up. She call over and over again after every call went to voicemail.