✰𝟔

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Lucky woke up from her sleep hearing Blessing crying. She got up but Notti grabbed her arm "I got it this time-"

"No, that's okay. I got it-" she really wanted him to get some rest knowing he been up all night.

She got up, grabbing Blessing out of her crib in her nursery room. She walked back in to the room.

She change blessing diaper seeing she was crying because her diaper was full. She look around for her favorite pacifier knowing blessing was picky about her pacifier.

Notti took blessing from out her hands seeing Lucky was having a hard time putting her back to sleep.

Notti stared back at Blessing, who look back at him putting him realization he did have a lot to live for.

Lucky began massaging his shoulders noticing how stress and bothered he was "Whenever you wanna talk. I'm right here. Whatever your feeling I could feel it" Their connection was strong, the two was one and the same "Okay?" She leaned down looking him in his eyes.

He nodded "You always here for me. I love you."

"I love you" She kissed his cheek.

Lucky glance over at Notti who walk out while the funeral service was ongoing.

"Where he going?" Melz asked.

"I don't know, I'll be back" Lucky quietly walked out seeing Notti outside smoking while talking with Dee.

"Wassup Lucky" Dee embraced her in a hug.

"Hi Dee, let me talk to Ethan real quick" She said and he nodded walking back into the church.

"I'm about to get up out here" Notti say putting out his blunt.

"Ethan, you really about to leave your brother service?"

"I'm not about to stay here and watch my brother be put in the fucking ground- I'm not accepting that" Notti shook his head. He was really living in Denial, his heart and mind wouldn't accept Justin death.

"I get it, I do. But Ethan, your mom is inside there and she's needs every bit of love from each of her children."

Notti knew she was right. His mom needed him more than ever and he couldn't be stubborn self and walk out.