✰𝟏𝟐

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Lucky glance at herself in the mirror, seeing how poofie her hair was.

"No wonder yo head so big you head full of hair " Notti laughed after she threw a pillow direction.

"I look crazy" She exaggerated "I need my hair done."

"You look pretty, you bugging if I didn't know you I'll still fuck."

"Bruh shut up" She laughed, shaking her head "You only saying that because I'm your fiancée."

"I promise you I ain't. I like how you're hair look either way. You don't wear wigs or all the other shit to impress me, I love how you be styling your natural hair."

"You coming with me to get my hair done?"

"Nope, I'll drop you off and pick you up."

"You don't love me for real" She pouted, wrapping her arms around his neck kissing his lips multiple times "Please baeee?"

"Nope" He wrapped his arm around her neck while they walked out the room going inside Blessing nursery room. 

Blessing yawn opening her eyes looking at both of her parents.

"Morning bubba" Lucky smile tickling her stomach.

"Daddy princess" Notti picked her up from her crib.

"Me right?" Lucky smile.

"No only my daughter" He kiss blessing cheeks while holding her close to his heart.

"Okay bet."

"You my princess too" He kiss her on the forehead making her cheese.

"You about to cook?" Notti asked while they walked downstairs.

"Nope" Lucky say walking into the kitchen opening the fridge taking out the breakfast she was about to get ready to make for them.

"Thank you" He kiss Lucky's cheek repeatedly.

"You wanna sit back and watch mama cook"Notti say while taking out the formula to make Blessing bottle.

"What time she going to be finished with your hair?" Notti asked stopping his car in front of the shop.