✰𝟏𝟓

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Y'all I still don't know what to do for my birthday and it's four days away. Y'all give me some ideas" She glanced at the comments on her IG live.

"You going be laid up with me and blessing" Notti say while she scooted her head on his chest.

She laughed "I don't want to go to the club- give me some more ideas."

"I don't really want to go out the country and be away from my baby- I probably just really be in the house" She yawned.

"Y'all always together y'all don't get tired of each other? Nope, he really best friend"

"Has he ever cheated on you? He ain't dumb, stupid or retarted. If he do that, he going to be single off ripe, I'm not even playing that. This for all my girlies if a nigga cheat on you one time let that nigga go fuck the history, the memories and that bond. Because a nigga that really love you is not play with your self esteem"

"Where is chunky girl? She right here Heavyn" She flipped the camera, showing her in the middle of the bed laying down by Lucky's legs having tummy time watching cartoons "Bubba" She tickled Blessing feet.

"Do you want more kids? Nah" she answered looking at Notti who pulled at her hair.

"Now we about to go make a baby" he kiss her cheek repeatedly.

"I'm playing bae, but y'all right now I want a boy but overall I want 3 kids-"

"9 what the fuck" Notti side eyed her, sliding his hand up her shirt playing with her breast.

Lucky laugh "They said 9 kids is crazy" She glance at Notti.

"Fuck them, they ain't having my kids" Notti smack his lips.

"Y'all he really hate the internet, don't really pay him no mind"

"End this stupid shit" He ended her instagram live while she laugh.

Lucky played in Notti's hair refreshing his twists.

He played with her feet while he sat between her legs. He really enjoy being in her company, She brung him a lot of peace that his dark past didn't cross his mind with her.