✰𝟏𝟒

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Lucky leaned against the counter slurping up her noodles while looking at different resorts on her iPad.

She really was debating on what country she wanted to have her wedding at.

Notti walked into the kitchen "I'm about to get ready to go."

Lucky smack her lips, she hated when he was gone, she loved being with him all day, every day.

"What you looking at?" He stood behind her looking at her iPad while she made her left butt cheek bounce up and down dry humping him.

"Aye chill" Notti chuckle "When I come back I'll help you pick out the resort for us" He said putting a smile on her face.

"I love you so much" He say while rubbing her body.

"I love you a lot" She kissed his lips walking with to the front door with him.

Notti pulled up to the house watching yaya coming out the house entering his car.

"You thought I was really going to give you the address so you could go without me" She said in a duh tone.

"Yaya fuck you playing for, give me the address to his house"

"I'm not. Let's just go together."

Notti sucked his teeth "Aight bro put the address in my phone" Notti decided to just check out the scenery of the place he knew better to go on a hit with Yaya.

Yaya put his number in her phone on the slick side. Notti glance at the address making his way over there.

Yaya stared at the tattoo on his shoulder of Lucky. Yaya really did wonder what made Notti fall in love with her after being with so many females.

Yaya hopped on Instagram checking out Lucky page, she wasn't no hater the girl was real pretty to her, she just didn't like her for taking Notti from her.

"This his house?"

"Mhm, I've been here before-"

Notti side eyed her "You fucking with that nigga?"

"No- I've been here with willow cousin Nyia. Awl you jealous?" She grabbed his jaw smiling at him.

"Jealous? You not my bitch, whatever you do don't hurt me. I'm just tryna make sure you ain't no dick rider trying to play both sides cause I'll kill your ass" He removed her hand from his face.

"I'm not playing both sides."

"Go inside that house and tell me how many niggas in there" He parked his car.