After the attack.

"This is Lois Lane from the Daily Planet, here to inform you about current events. After the attack to Union Academy the villains were defeated, some of them managed to escape, currently the heroes are securing the place." The camera then centers to heroes like Superman carrying around debris from the damaged academy. "Thankfully most students were unharmed, but one of the teachers of the Academy, TheThotSlayer is missing.  On another news, the Council started communications with another dimension called Teviat."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Omega was watching his screen, he found TheThotSlayer's trashed bike near a construction site, he watched the camera fee of the place, but everything after the Synth crashed was missing, like it suddenly stopped existing. "Slayer, were are you man?"

.

.

.

.

"He disappeared?" AFO asks through the video calll, Shigaraki nods frustrated. "H-He was in front of me, I was about to kill him, but then a man wearing a suit appeared then suddenly both of them were gone!." AFO leans back on his chair, seemingly thinking. "Search for that man, he must know were he is." With that the video call ends.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aiden fell through the portal, cold instantly hitting him, he doesn't care tho, after all, the headache he has right now is taking all of his atention, he walks for a few steps but falls on his knees, he equips the Toolgun and searched for the portal option, but found nothing, frustrated he dropped it on the sand, looking at the sea in front of him he could only feel lost.

.

.

.

.

.

Seum and Cole looked at eachother, Asuna went to the kitchen to make something for Hu Tao, who was sitting, crying in sadness while Mimi and Ganyu looked at her worried.

"Do you think they got Slayer?" Cole asks, Seum shakes his head. "If they did, the city would be in chaos thanks to the Toolgun." Hu Tao looked down while holding her hat. Unknown to them, A man in a suit was watching them from affar, he adjust his tie with an smirk and walks through a door that seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aiden grabbed the Toolgun while standing up. "You must be tripping if you think I'm not going to be able to come back, you creepy motherfucker." He turned around and started walking. "I'm going back." The anger in his voice was present.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Doctor Omega." Keqing says, getting the attention of the cyborg, she had a tablet on her hands that she offered to him. "Slayer once contacted me, that if something happened to him, I should give this to you." Omega takes it and powers up the tablet. "Keqing! This is a war journal." He says and starts reading it quickly, something caught his curiosity.

June 21, 2023.

-Lately, I feel like I'm being watched, sometimes when I look at the corner of my eyes I see a man in a blue suit. Why nobody notices him? it's not everyday you see someone wearing pre 7-hours war clothes.

September 4, 2024. Fiction City.

-I don't know why, but something inside me, told me to continue this. I'm feeling watched again, this isn't something like those Wattpad OCs, this is different, I can see the man, but I could see him better, short hair, still wearing that suit, a briefcase on his right hand with the Lambda symbol back in Black Mesa, maybe I should tell Omega about this.

The doctor then looked back at his computer, noticing the strange energy remnants on the construction site.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ah, when a character disappears to another world and becomes stronger for a dramatic entrance were they fight the current main villain! Usually done in anime, with epic animation and music for that!

In Wattpad is just boring, because it's just MC showing off to the harem. Man, Wattpad is just a dick measuring constest, but instead on dicks, is how overpowered an MC can be.

Then we have wars arcs, were the authors mostly use it to get rid of characters that they don't like, or you can be Akira Toriyama and straight up forget certain characters exist-

Anyways, I actually don't see a lot of those in Wattpad.

Yep this ain't a rant about Wattpad for once! But in generally when an author makes a war arc just for that.

Because after the arc things go back to normal like nothing happened!

I don't know about you, but if I was in a war I wouldn't be the same.

Anyways, this is just a quick follow up after I got yeeted to a certain dimension with a virus.

TheThotSlayer out!