You're not a villain, just a mistake.

[Tiny desk gremlin TheThotSlayer only for 99999999 dollars and 69 cents! (May destroy your entire house, don't offer him any liquid, he hates that. May also place pipebombs in random places of the house.)

"Man, I feel like Drake after reading some generic ass fic...." Waking up TheThotSlayer notices he's tied to a chair, the dark room suddenly lights up, revealing he's surrounded by villains, a screen showing AFO was on top, watching over everything, these Villains are from different universes. "Oh! Let me guess, interrogation! Nono! Kidnapping! WAIT!!! Offering me to join this little club!" Cinder walks up to him, with a smug smile. "You're correct, we brought you here for a offer."

"YEAH BABY JACKPOT! YEEEEHAW!" Cinder's smile twitch, Mercury grins after noticing the annoyed face of Emerald, seems like TheThotSlayer high pitched voice was getting on her nerves. AFO is then the one to talk.

"We want to offer you an offer to join us, in exchange of... What is called? Your Toolgun." TheThotSlayer's smile instantly drop, he lifts is skull to look directly at AFO through the screen. The villain stared to the skeleton sockets, he felt like he was staring into the void.

...

"*WHEEEEZE!*" TheThotSlayer then starts to laugh, catching everyone off guard, was he that loyal to the heroes? "OF COURSE YOU CLOWNS WANT THE TOOLGUN! HAHAHAHA! DO YOU IDIOTS EVEN HAVE ENOUGH BRAINCELLS TO OPERATE IT?!" He continues to laugh, Cinder having enough slaps him. "That, or we kill yo-" TheThotSlayer laughs even harder. "Kill me?!  Bitch I'm already dead! What would make me? Double dead? HAHAHAHAHAH!" If he wasn't chained he would've pointed at Cinder like a certain Demolitions Mann. "Let's see how you laugh with your skull broken into pi-"

"Shut the fuck up you entitled brat." Suddenly 2951's voice becomes deep and rough, catching everyone off guard. "Excuse m-" 

"I know everything about every single one of you idiots. Cinder Fall, dog of Salem, and let's not forget your little companions, Emerald Sustrai, the loyal bitch, and Mercury Black the disabled dumbass who had a bad daddy." Cinder was now furious, her left eye letting out fire. 

"What? The orphan got mad? Poor little Cinder, adopted only to become a slave of her family, the little girl who was punished for being unlady like, let me tell you something whore. You're nothing, let's take your semblance out of the picture, what are you? An entitled brat who thinks deserves everything because she had a bad family. You're nothing, just a piece of shit waiting for someone to step on just to ruin they day, you will never be loved, just a puppet that will be discarded once your little owner completes her objectives."

"How dare yo-"

"A BUNCH OF FUCKING KIDS MANAGED TO RUIN YOUR PLANS, YOU'RE USELESS!!!! CAN'T EVEN DO SOMETHING AS SIMPLE LIKE KILLING SOME KIDS! PATHETIC! AT THIS POINT JUST KILL YOURSELF! YOU WOULD MAKE EVERYONE A FAVOUR! AT LEAST YOU WOULD BE USEFULL FOR ONCE IN YOUR PITIFUL LIFE!" He screams and laughs in a mocking tone.

2951 then looks to the screen. "And you, out of everything you could've done, you use some sad kid who killed his family like a fucking idiot, WHO FAILED ONE SIMPLE MISSION BECAUSE HE COULDN'T KILL SOME KIDS WHO BARELY KNEW THEIR OWN QUIRKS! AND LOOK AT YOU, SOME WALKING DEADMAN WHO GOT THEIR FACE DISFIGURED BY SOME IDIOT WITH SUPER STRENGHT!" He then looks at  Shigaraki. "The little kid who murdered his parents! Damn you're a fucking joke! Brought an army of villains and couldn't kill anyone in the attack on USJ! Got your best fighter captured along with every soldier you had!" Shigaraki looked like he wanted to kill 2951 with his decay quirk.

"YOU'RE ALL A FUCKING CIRCUS! Maybe I should turn every single one of you into stalkers and make all of you do my work!" He starts to laugh again, he suddenly stops. "All of you think yourselves tought shit, but every are nothing but a bunch of dog shit piled up in one room. None of you can even compare to the Combine." With an scream Shigaraki tried to grab 2951's skull, but he kicked him away and pulls his arms, his hands separate from his body letting himself free, the hands fall on the ground.