TheThotSlayer get's an harem?''!?!?''!?!!!!111

"They stole my fucking pelvis Seum, what the fuck are they gonna use it for? I DON'T EVEN HAVE A PENIS!" 

What the fuck?

A-Ahem!

So, a little recap, TheThotSlayer was having a happy morning, telling his students how to evade taxes, handle guns and how to fight, when suddenly Hatsume Mei stormed in his office and told him to wear some weird-ass sunglasses, turns out they were made for mental manipulation, to restrain more easily villains, but  turns out they were faulty and since the actual TTS decided to make an stupid rant about self insert harems and now he has almost every female in fiction city after his non existent penis.

So, now Seum and Omega and the boys were in the doctor's lab trying to keep safe what's left of TheThotSlayer.

"Haven't you tried to break them?" Seum asks confused, Ganyu and Keqing where also in the room wearing special made goggles created by Omega. "And break my skull into pieces? These damn glasses are to resistent for a simple hammer!" The skeleton groans annoyed.

"Surely it can get worse right?" Jaune says and everyone looks at the blonde. "Nigga If I had my legs I would've already stick an AA12 deep up your ass and load it with dragon's breath shells." TheThotSlayer says and then the entire room starts to tremble. "Well, shit." Everyone says and the ceiling explodes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" TheThotSlayer screams like a girl, Omega activates the thermal vision in his goggles and notices Hu Tao and Asuna taking him out of the room. "Slayer!" The Doctor exclaims. 

"With this! You'll now be able to-!" Mei says and they hear a raygun shot, another explosion, Seum and the boys get out of the room and see all of the girls on the ground groaning.

"Shit!" They head a familiar voice, but instead of their high pitch one it's different, neither his deep one.

This one sounded more human, but with a slight robotic tone.

"My everything hurts... Wait a fucking seco- No fucking way."