Hunt down the Synth

"Jaune! Fall back!" Pyrrha exclaims, but falls silent the moment Jaune parries a beowulf, he quickly presses his sword and shield on each side of it's neck, he then cuts it. Suddenly he rolls to the left, dodging and Ursa and stabs it in the mouth, killing it.

*BOOST!*

Suddenly Issei punches an ursa that was about to attack Hu Tao, sending it flying into a wall, he then back flips into a Beringel, drop kicking it in the face, stumbling backwards the Grimm looks at the pervert with anger, who does small jumps. "I don't even have to transform to beat your ass!" He grins and  goes into a boxing stance.

The Grimm roars and beats it's chest before starting to run towards Issei, it tried to smash the boy who dodged by weaving backwards, he delivers a right hook and left uppercut. The grimm in anger starts flailing it's arms around the boy, who weaved through all of the attacks like a boxing pro while delivering attacks of his own.

*BOOST!*

With one final punch his left hand goes into the grimm chest.

"(Since when did they learn so much?)" Pyrrha thinks, then the face of a certain chaotic teacher appears in her mind, she smiles. "(Of course!)"

In a world filled with so many people with different powers it's hard to teach specific individuals.

An Ursa was charging towards Izuku, but it stops in place thanks to Mineta who was running away, giving Izuku a peace sign, even though his face looked horrified.

Quirks vary so much it's hard for a teacher to help them, same with semblances and Issei's sacred gear is unique! It's really hard to teach how to control something they don't know nothing about.

.

.

.

"Teach ya'll how to use your powers?" TheThotSlayer blinks, looking at Izuku, who was the first one to ask. "Laddie, Imma be honest with chu, I can't posibly teach every single one of you how to correctly use your powers, I don't have quirks, semblances and all that crap." Issei sighs disappointed. 

.

.

.

But this is were TheThotSlayer comes in!

.

.

.

"But I CAN teach you how to mess someone up." The Synth grins, leaning foward. "How?" Jaune asks exited. "I'm a soldier Jauny. Even before the Combine came and started going all british colonization on my world! I will teach every single one of you to fight."

.

.

.

Izuku then punches the Ursa, killing it and spinning around while doing a roundhouse kick, hitting a Beowulf in the head, sending it flying away.

.

.

.

"Like a true HECU."

.

.

.

They were not trained as heroes or huntsmen, they were trained as soldiers.

"I don't understand. Why did they attacked so suddenly?" Weiss asks after incapacitating a villain. "They sure know it's a bad Idea to attack an academy filled with superpowered individuals!" Suddenly a rogue demon is splitted in half thanks to Guts. "These numbers are to small for an attack, I swear they assaulted with way more soldiers a few moments ago!"