Even ToyStory.exe is scarier.

"Goddamn this place is darker than my eye sockets!" TheThotSlayer says to Seumadrugs, they were walking through an abandoned facility, both of them were wearing orange jumpsuits with oxigen tanks on the back, Seum was the only one with a helmet thought.

"Dude, this place is creepy." Seum says while looking around, his flashlight iluminating the skeleton's back. "Yeah, I almost thought this was Zero's basement for a moment." The skeleton jokes, he hears a beep and looks down, a mine. "Yo Seum, watch out there's a mi-" 

*Crack*

He hears a sickening crunch, he instantly looks behind him, black sockets meet the mix of pink and purple, Ganyu was holding the unconcious body of Seum, she was wearing all black. Instantly she starts running away.

"OH?! AAAAAAAAAAAH?! GIVE ME HIM BACK!" His voice becoming deeper, he starts chasing Ganyu. "GIVE HIM BACK!!!" He screams, turning a corner Ganyu goes past a metal door that closes, she stops and turns around, only for the skeleton to bust through the door like it was made of paper, his sockets glowing red. "GIVE HIM BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!" His scream booming through the entire facility, Ganyu eyes widen and runs away, still holding the unconscious Seumadrugs, a Coil Head appears, but TheThotSlayer runs through it like a bull, breaking it into pieces, an giant spider tries the same, only for it's blood paint the wall as it's instantly obliterated by the raging bull that's the skeleton.

"H̸̺̣͚̹͕͚̦͖̓̀́̓͆͘ͅͅĚ̸̼͈̥͓̺̩̘̝̲̲̓͌̈̕͘'̵̡̮̦̳̞̦̠̂̊̕S̵͙̒̽̊̈́̅́́ ̸̪͎́̋̈̎̉͛͋́̎M̸̼̩̻̝͎̝͌́I̷̖͖̰̍̈́̏̇́̓̚̕͜Ĩ̵͍̜̦̺͆͆͑I̶̡̮̬͓̖̻͐̆̍̈́͌̀͠I̵̭͖̫̠͎̪̲̘̟͋Ḯ̵̧̳̣̈̑̋̓̔͆̄͊̕͜ͅȊ̷̠̬̝̜̗̜̟̒̊̉̃͜͝I̷̧͉̪̟̜̖̤̖̽ͅĨ̴̡̤̦̳͕̤̿͂̒̇Ï̵̙̣̩͙̜̳̮͎͖̈̀̊̃̑̋͜͝N̷͎͑E̸̮̺͐͐̓̆̀͗̾̈́E̴̱̜͙͒͋̂̆̈̑͜͝È̸̠̳͎͈̈̃̾̓͒͝É̶̥̫̓̒Ḙ̴̺̮̻͚͇̻̈̾̋͆́ͅE̴̡̡͚͎͔͐̆̅͑̀͘͘Ḛ̴̜͖̫́̾̌̑È̶̛̲͔̈́̕!̸̛̻͔̻̘͗̎̃̔̒͂̏̍̚!̷̨̡͍̦͓̲̞͖͂͐̀!̵̹̖͎͎̼̪͛!̶̦̣͉͎̬͇̳͔̎̒͑!̸̧̦͙͙̖̫̩͆̓͑̕!̷̻̟͓̝̞̿̅̄̓̕͝ͅ!̶̢̡̰̗͓̯͈̫̼̓̃̓̊̒͠!̷̨̙̻̑̽͜͠ͅ!̶̧͓͉͇̬̱̣̏̎̌͑̌͊͜" He screams.

 "Ä̸̻̦̜̭̝́̔̉̎͜͝͠͠ͅÄ̸̼̻͍̯́͛̔̂̏͛̚͜ͅȦ̸̢̪̘̤̣͕͚̞̆̈́̂A̷̲̗̗̙̰̖͔͝A̷̡̛̤͇̜͆͗́̓̈́̑A̴͖͉͆Ă̵̧̯͕̬̘͔̱̺̓̏̂̀̿̉͌͠Ą̶̮͈̯̤̮̘̥͓̕Ą̴̡͙͕̝̝̝̩̉͋́ͅÃ̴̜̳A̸̟̘̭̹͛̉̿́́̏̇́̋A̶͔̞̳͖͎͙̺͒̓̕A̵̡̛͇͈̾̋̽̾̀Ą̸̛̻̼̆̅̅̊͠A̵̢̙̟̬̲̙̳͛̓A̸̬̜̺̐̈̄̔͌̀͒̉͘͝A̸̡̠̠̟̜̝͐̔͛͘͜Ã̷̲̗̿̋A̴̛̼͖͔̪̰̞̜͗͗̀̐̃̚͘͝͝Ą̷̧̨͕̳́̑̔͊̂̈́̑̄͜Ä̵̛͓̠̙̹̬̘̜́͑̽͊͝A̷͎͋̿̅̍̂̿̌̾͘̚Ą̴̹̳̖̓̄̌̅Å̴͎͉̞͓͙̙͉̳͎͌̌Ǻ̵̧͍̫͇͙̣̬͋̕A̷̦̣̭͎̲̟͊̑̃̈́̎̃̉̋͆̇Ã̶̡͓̫̠̲̟À̵̡̳͔͚͉͚̄̉Ą̸̨̧̤̘͚̜̟̩̈́̋̀̆̐A̷̧̡̜͈̥͇͋̈̔̒̌̋͘̕͝͝Ą̴͎͍̭͋̃̏̀͝A̴̠̬̺̜̤̺̖̗̺͘̕͝A̶̱͌̏A̴͇͈̍͝A̴̯͗̀́Ȁ̵̢͔̱̤̜̦̻͉̬̬̀̌͂͆͛̀̚͝Ä̶͚͚͇̦̮̯͎͇̿̇͐̆̔̀͛̚A̶̞͉̞̭̯̮̘̦͑̓́͑̐̾͋̀̊͝ͅA̶̡̍Ḁ̸̡̣̗͓͕͑̿̔͠Ǎ̸͇̦̣̖̏͒̀͊̈͛̾͊A̵̖̯̿ͅÀ̸̢͍̮͓̼͔́͂̀!̸̝̦͓̉̊͠!̵̡̨̨͕͙̈́͂̓̈́̃̄̿̇̒̿ͅ!̵̼͓̠͚̜̥̩͋̚!̵̛̰̥̿̋̾͐̊̅͝͝!̷͚̲̤̜͕̯̔̒͛̓̎̀̏͋̚"

He screams as he get's closer to the terrified Ganyu, this didn't went as planed!

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" She screams

Meanwhile on the ship Doctor Omega is watching everything while sipping his soda and blasting Blue Archive's OST at max volume. "Damn, that's crazy." He says, the Bracken behind him nods while a loot bug is seen stealing an airhorn. In the background there's Drake talking with a Forest Keeper.