Overpowered Main Bitches

We can see TheThotSlayer's head being held by male figure, he has black hair, the tips being white, yellow eyes and honestly looks like your average main character in Wattpad.

"So, let me get this straight, you got bullied by some people because you were powerless. And somehow discovered that you're the reincarnation of every overpowered character in existence? So you decided to become a genocidial maniac and a edgelord instead on actually going for you dream of becoming a hero?" TheThotSlayer says, his skull forming a confused face.

"They abused me, neglected me. They treated me like trash, so I'll make them suffer for it." The boy says with intense hatred.

"So, instead of actually following your dreams and proving them wrong, you became a scumbag that will kill everyone?"

"Nope, the female characters will just become part of my harem!"

...

...

...

"You look like a submissive fuckbo-" The boy instantly destroys TheThotSlayer's head, the sound of the skull breaking being the same of a lego.

.

.

.

.

.

Overpowered, one of the many reasons Wattpad makes me want to stick my foot in a shoe filled with beans.

What's Overpowered? Easy, when a character is more powerfull than everyone else in the story.

Normally, these tag is commonly used in harem fics, were the Main Character is a "badass" that makes every girl's panties become a waterfall.

Most of these stories end up being abandoned because the author ends up getting boring of it, making another overpowered main character fic but in different world.

Funny enough is that most of stories that use this tag also has porn in it.

Honestly, these stories are plain as fuck, if you see one, you saw them all, but overpowered characters aren't bad, sometimes they can be good.

Just look at One Punch Man, we know the Main Character will always win, but it's the morals of the story and the other characters that make the story interesting, how Saitama lost most of his emotions after becoming that strong.

Overpowered can mean a lot of things, like somebody having so much power they can just fucking nuke everything with one swing of their plot armor. These types of overpowered are mostly used, but boring as fuck.

Then there's the overpowered because the MC knows what he's doing, like generally being a better fighter because of experience, these are actually entertaining than just the flashbangs of the other overpowered type.

...

...

...

BUT WHY MAKE SOMETHING GOOD, WHEN YOU CAN ONLY MAKE SHIT?! EH?!

I swear to fucking god every time I see these type of stories something in me makes me want to wish to be able to delete other authors stories.

How can be someone so fucking plain and smooth brained to think that making the same shit would be entertaining? Hey guys! Look at my harem fic were the me- the Reader has the unmatched power of the sun! Fuck off!

Most of these stories end up just being self insterts were the author get's to fuck every female character, because everyone in Wattpad is just damn horny.

How to make a good overpowered story:

The MC is already powerfull, so instead of giving them more power, center on their character, make them grow, make the other characters also grow, not just as persons, but in power too. Don't make the MC the center of the universe.

Make the antagonists or villains an actual menace, not just some stone that's kicked away by the MC, make them cunning and outstmart the MC. The MC may be the strongest, but the world isn't.

Make the MC feel responsible for the bad things that happened, because deep down they knew he could've stopped it with their power.

BUT WHY DO THAT?! I WANT MY MAIN CHARACTER TO BE PERFECT, BECAUSE I'M A DUMBASS THAT REFUSES TO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING! HAHAHAHA!!!

.

.

.

.

"Man, I feel like I smoked the heavies blunt ever..." TheThotSlayer says and get's up from his bed, getting out of the house he takes a deep breath, but he's a dumbass skeleton that has no lungs so he can't breath, suddenly a yellow beam hits the moon. "What the fu-" A piss droplet falls on him, destroying his body like a lego.