Powerscaling my disappointment

"Ugh... My... Head....." The generic MC says, he tried to rub his head, but noticed that his hands were tied with chains, he was sitting on a chair. "Morning sunshine." A male voice say, looking in front of him he sees a metrocop from Half-Life 2, but this one was wearing a suit instead. On his shoulder was resting a fire axe, the Generic MC then noticed both of them were in a dark room, behind the sitting metrocop was a body, it looked like acid was poured on them, a knife was stabbed on their head.

 On his shoulder was resting a fire axe, the Generic MC then noticed both of them were in a dark room, behind the sitting metrocop was a body, it looked like acid was poured on them, a knife was stabbed on their head

"Who are you?!" The generic MC demands angry. "I'm someone who lost a part of himself, all thanks to you bastards." It took a few seconds for the generic MC to understand. "Wait... TheThotSlayer?! How did you managed to do this?! You aren't overpowered!" He exclaims.

"For someone so overpowered, a simple tranquilizer gun took you down. And I'm not TheThotSlayer, that name shouldn't be used for this type of thing." He says with a disturbing calmness. "W-What do you mean?!" The generic MC asks now nervous. "That name is used to bring humor, not this. I'm 2951." He says as he stands up. "Now, let's start the interrogation."

"That attack on me wasn't just for hate, you assholes targeted my jacket, as a way of hurting me, but few people knew that my jacket was the thing I cherished the most. So someone tasked ya'll to destroy it." He says while walking around the generic MC, the axe grinding on the ground. "It was easy to track you all down. I hope that you know more than you friend there." He stops and looks at the corpse. "Let's start with something easy, nail ripping."

...

...

...

...

Sitting again 2951 sighs disappointed. "I'll admit it. You generic MCs really are resilient against torture. I even had to use Combine torture metods." He says to the generic MC, who was damaged all over his body, bruises, cuts, chunks of meat torn off, but the worst thing was that the top of his head was split open, an strange bluish cable was carefully attached to the brain, inducing inhumans ammounts of pain all over his body. "But in the end, I got what I wanted." He says and stands up, walking over to the Generic MC. "By the way, you idiot could have set yourself free anytime you wanted, those are regular chains." He says and swings the axe, the screen cuts to black.

...

...

...

...

Powerscaling, a method to determine the power of a character, that's something you should take seriously right?

Well, you're wrong fuckboy! THIS IS WATTPAD! WE ONLY MAKE SHIT HERE!

YOU SEE THAT OVERPOWERED CHARACTER?! LET'S MAKE THEM GET BEATEN BY THE GENERIC LOVE INTEREST! OR GET KNOCKED OUT BY X REASON!!!!

LET'S MAKE THEM BE ABLE TO MOVE AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, BUT WHEN IT SHOULD BE USEFULL THEY SUDDENLY ARE SLOWER THAN MY STORY PUBLISH SPEED!!! LET'S MAKE THEM BEING ABLE TO USE X SKILL, BUT NOT USING IT WHEN IT'S MOST IMPORTANT!!!

MAN FUCK THESE BRAINDEAD SONS OF BITCHES!!! INSTEAD OF MAKING STORIES WHY DON'T YA'LL GET FUCKING BRAINCELLS?! 

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL FUCKING LACK!

THIS SHIT DOESN'T ONLY HAPPEN IN WATTPAD! BUT IN MOST STORIES IN GENERAL!

Poor Flash man...

...

...

...

...

Bye.