Brutality of idiots

In Class 1 everyone was talking among eachother, Aizawa not really giving a crap and just wanting to sleep, suddenly the door is blew up, from the smoke TheThotSlayer appears holding an spoon with a C4 explosive attached to it by hopes and prayers... And flex tape.

"Who are you?!" Aizawa quickly stands in between the skeleton and his students.

"Ligma balls." TheThotSlayer voice sounds deep and powerfull, he waves his hand and Aizawa suddenly appears sitting in his chair completely confused.

"All right class! Today I will teach you about Brutality in stories!" His deep voice dissappears and is now a high pitched one, Issei lifts his hand. "Yes young man?"

"Will this count as english class?" TheThotSlayer looks at Aizawa, the rest of the class following him, the teacher sighs and leans his head on the desk.

"Go ahead, I don't care."

"LESS GOOOO!" TheThotSlayer and Issei scream happy. "You're not even an student here!" Aizawa exclaims at TheThotSlayer.

"... I forgot... ANYWAY! Boys!" He exclaim and two people enter while holding a TV screen one each side.

(Thanks to Seumadrugs for the image! The one sitting is the legend himself and the one standing is That_Zero_guy !)

Let's start! You know what brutality is right? If not you're an idiot and should be burned in the NINE HELLS.

"I-Isn't that a bit... Aggressive?" Izuku asks nervously, he flinches when TheThotSlayer moves his skull towards the boy.

"Correct! Here, a pipebomb!" The Skeleton says and throws the improvised explosive at him, it lands on the desk and Izuku looks at it scared.

That's brutality! Sometimes it can be used have funny moments! Sometimes to reveal how much of a threat the antagonist is, it can be a really good way to make the plot interesting!

But...

"But?..." Weiss asks.

IT SEEMS LIKE WATTPAD AUTHORS DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING USE IT!!!

TheThotSlayer suddenly screams, his voice echoes all around the room, Seum and Zero don't flintch

THEY JUST USE BRUTALITY FOR THE SAKE OF BEING EDGY, OH AND MOST READES LIKE THE FUCKING HIVE MIND THEY ARE THINK "Holy shit! This thing is cool and badass!" AND PROCEED TO DO THE SAME FUCKING SHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK BRUTALITY IS COOL?! THE DUDE JUST COMPLETELY OBLITERATED A POOR RANDOM WOMAN HEAD WITH A HAMMER!

YOU SHOULD THINK THAT CHARACTER IS CREEPY AND DANGEROUS, NOT FUCKING BASED

TheThotSlayer sighs and puts a cigar in his mouth along with sunglasses. "Calm down TTS..."

When I think of a character being brutal and sadistic, I think of someone I would not like, somebody I should hate.

This is why I've not been that mutch active on publishing stories as for now, appart of me touching grass, I've been researching, reading other stories to know what to do and not to do.

Brutality and sadism being one of those things.

At first I was thinking of making him the Main Character, but then I thought damn, this asshole would fit like a glove being an antagonist!

"Seum, Zero, if you do me the honor!" Suddenly the TV turns on, revealing a male, he has black hair slicked back, has an eyepatch on his left eye and overall looks scary.

Ladies, Gentlement and Zwei!

"Woof!"

Jack.

"This sole charcater is designed to be hated, any one of you can tell me how?" TheThotSlayer asks, Momo lift her hand. "Yaoyorozu!"

"Has a bad personality?" 

"Yes! Anyone else? Come on! I don't bite! Not anymore at least!" This time Ruby lifts her hand. "Cookie lover!"

"Has scenes were he does bad things, like hurting a character liked by everyone?"

"Correct!"

Jack is an psychopath, he's a disgusting son of a bitch that kills, rapes and do a lot of bad things, he's scum, I won't go into mutch detail, but I want him to be an example of how unlikeable a brutal and sadistic character is actually like!

Look, you can like a brutal and sadistic character, but please don't think is something cool and badass, that's just messed up, of course a main character can be that, but don't make that their entire personality like most authors do.

"Anyway! I'm out, bye everyone!" TheThotSlayer says and leaves along Zero and Seum. "Wait, is that a AGM-114 Hellfire miss-" Suddenly an explosion is heard with a girly scream being heard along.