Progress!

The training to create their ultimate moves continued, with members of the class starting to get places, while they also discussed upgrades or/and changes to their hero costumes with members of the support department. Before long four days had passed by. "How are things progressing, Aizawa?" The homeroom teacher who was standing inside the entrance watching his students, turned around after hearing this question.
"You're here again? We're getting there." He had answered after asking his own question to a man that was supposed to be recovering from his boss fight. At this time Rose,

Unlike the rest of her class she was in her PE uniform, was sweating though it

Unlike the rest of her class she was in her PE uniform, was sweating though it. She had her arms across her chest as arms were sprouting out in front of her were arms and legs sprouting on the ground before her and on top of the palms that were solid cement cube. "Add more weight." Ectoplasm instructed Cementoss who used his Quirk to increase cement onto the cube, enlarging it. In response, Rose had grunted do to feeling the pain coming from her limbs underneath holding it up. "Moriyama, create ten more limbs." Hearing him tell her this, she closed her eyes in order to concentrate. Slowly but surely a few more arms and legs began to sprout from the ground, lifting up some of the weight. "Now hold it for five minutes." The five minutes passed and Rose was sitting on the ground, drinking from a bottle of water while wiping off the sweat with a towel she brought. "With that we have completed our goal of increasing the numbers of limbs you can create." Ectoplasm was writing down on a board as he spoke. "Your time has also decreased." He was looking down at a mobile device in his hand, where a timer was stopped. "I think we can start completing your ultimate moves. But take a ten minute break before starting."
"Yes, sir." As she was about to relax from all the tensed up muscles...
"Hey, look out!" Bakugo's panicked voice raging loudly, since he was right below her. She glanced over the side to see a piece of rubble falling and right below it stood All Might talking to Mr. Aizawa, who noticed the rubble as well. Seeing this Rose was about to use her Quirk to save him but a shadow dashed in front of All Might
"Smash!" Destroying it into pieces with a single kick belong to Midoriya who was using his Quirk. He had landed on the ground with no problems and appeared to have a new fighting style. "Are you all right, All Might!?" The young man had quickly ran over to his teacher to see if he was alright.
"Yeah!" Which he was.
"What was that, Midoriya? You just waltzed in there and showered some amazing destructive power!" Kaminari had stated this as he walked over
"I thought you were a puncher." With Kirishima right beside him.
"Kaminari, Kirishima." Midoriya noticed the two of them. "Destructive power was date to the soles Hatsume suggested for me. I learnt how to use my body from Iida and changed my fighting style." He was explained this while lifting up one of his head to show the metal soles he had on them now. I've only figured out what direction I want to go on, and I don't have anything I can call an ultimate move yet..."
"No..." But someone seemed to disagree with him on this fact. "I think it's already more affective than just a stopgap. Especially for the provisional licensing exam." Hearing All Might state this seemed to be a little surprising.
"All Might, it's dangerous, so don't get too close." Mr. Aizawa had gone over to him to say, since he was concerned for his coworker.
"Oh, excuse me!" He came to apologise before looking up to where the rubble came from. "Young Bakugo! I'm sorry!" And also apologise to Bakugo looking down at him.
"Watch yourself, All Might!" He set off an explosion while shouting this.
"You guys made improvements to your costumes, too?" Midoriya had noticed this looking at Kaminari and Kirishima before him.
"You notices! Did you?" The blond seemed pretty excited by this.
"You're not the only one with a new style! The others are making changed here and there, too." The red head had stated this fact. "This is no time to lose focus!"
"Deku, das war Hervorragend!" (That was amazing, German) Meanwhile, Rose had come down and running over to the young man with excitement, so much she ended up speaking in German.
"Thank you, Moriyama." He seemed to be embarrassed by her words, but notice she wasn't wearing a hero costume. "Where's your costume?" Causing him ask her about it.
"Oh, I decided to get a new one." She explained to him since she was asked if she wanted to upgrade or change her costume. "Last time I let my producer design in, but truth being told I didn't really like it." And then came to admit this to him. "Also, I wanted to do something for my limbs not to suffer so much pain from my sprouted replicas." This had been one of Rose's strongest drawbacks to her Quirk, as she felt each of the pain from attacks inflicted on her sprouted limbs.
"I see." He seemed to have understand her reasoning.
"That's enough, Class A!" But then a heavy voice called through out the Gym. "Today, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon." The voice belonged to Class 1-B's homeroom teacher Vlad King, as his students stood behind him in their hero costumes.
"Class B?"
"Man, what terrible timing!" Kaminari seemed annoyed at the sight of them.
"Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way." Vlad had told him as he was ready to kick Class A out.
"We still have almost ten minutes." Had been the information Mr. Aizawa told him. "You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad."
"Hey, did you know? The provisional licensing exam has a 50% fail rate." Midoriya, Rose and the others looked to see Monoma standing in a black double-breasted tuxedo with two long tails almost reaching his ankles. Three clocks hang on one of two belts around his waist and he leaves his shirt collar upturned, a blue and black dotted tie done up around his neck. A left breast pocket can be found on his tuxedo, a small blue handkerchief sticking out. Monoma's tailcoat and pants were plain black, except for the cuffs of his sleeves and the inner-facing sides of his tails, and his shoes were white with a simple design. His costume was pretty gentlemanly. "All of you should just fail!" But he was the same as ever, with a smug grin across his face as he spoke horribly to them. "Why don't we see exactly who's better?"
"Wait, is that Monoma's costume?" Kaminari turned to Kendo asked her.
"'Since my Quirk's Copy, there's no need for anything especially eccentric,' he said." She turned, informing him of what the guy said himself.
"That's him not being eccentric?" Although, as the guy was hysterically laughing it was hard to tell why he said that.
"I'm surprised you still insane with someone like that in your class." Rose spoken while pointing over at Monoma, glancing to Rin that had come to her side.
"Well his not like this all the time." He came to explained to her, laughing.
"Still, his opinion is reasonable." Tokayami had stated as the class seemed to be coming down from training. "As long as we are taking the same exam, it is our fate to crush each other."
"That's why Class A and Class B applied to different locations." Mr. Aizawa shared this piece of information with them and it seemed to have stopped Monoma.
"The Hero licensing exam takes place each June and September In three different locations across the country at the same time. In order to avoid students from the same school fighting each other, all schools subscribe to the theory of splitting up their students by time or location." While Vlad gone onto explaining in more details how it was possible.
"Whew." Rose noticed Monoma sighing, although she couldn't tell if it was in relief or to calm himself. "It is unfortunate that we will not be able to fight each other directly!" But there wasn't much to think about as he once again began laughing hysterically.
"I didn't imagine him saying 'Whew,' did I?" Rose turned to the three guys beside her asking.
"I wonder if there's a diagnosis for the type of mental state he has..." Kaminari said this out loud and the others couldn't help but under the same.
"'All schools,' huh...?" Sero joined in on the conversation. "That's right, I didn't really think about it that much, but will be fighting against other schools to pass." he seemed a bit concerned upon hearing and saying this.
"And in our case, we're accelerating The process of getting them..." Midoriya pointed this out since most of those in the exam were at least second years.
In addition, there are very few first years in the country trying to get their provisional licenses. In other words... The test will have those who have trained longer than you, with Quirks you don't know about that they're polished up until now. The actual contents of the exam are unclear, but what is clear is that you or will have a hard time." Mr. Aizawa didn't sugar coat it in the slightest. "It's not good to get too hang up about it, but keep that in mind."
"Yes, sir!"