Pure Fear!

After bringing down the unconscious villain, the guys had removed all the weapons that Stain had while Rose still and a hold of him. "Native, can you move?" Midoriya was concerns even though he was injured himself.
"Yeah, I'm okay now." The pro hero had placed the boy into his back, but he was a little worried for the Pro. "You hurt you legs, right? Let me do this, at least."
"Th-Thank you very much."
"That's my line." They heading out to the street.
"You're Quirk can be really handy." Todoroki was stating to Rose that had her arms wrapped around like ropes and even had a pair gripped Stain's wrists behind his back.
"Did you make a pun?" She looked to him smirking.
"Yes, I did." And she was quite surprised that he was making one.
"Moriyama, I'll take him!" Iida had cut into the conversation.
"But your arms are still injured." She pointed out to him before Todoroki began pulling the arms that Rose had sported, and held onto the hand pulling Stain along.
"Sorry. Even though I'm a pro, I was just in the way." Native felt quite ashamed as he was apologising to the young heroes that weren't even pros that saved him.
"No, I don't think you could've done anything one-on-on-one with the hero killers Quirk. He's too strong." Midoriya seemed a bit out of it as he spoke.
"Fighting four-on-one with the guy I'm making steaks yourself, we still barely one." Todoroki had stated as they were barely injured.
"Yeah, he had completely lost it at the end since he wasn't paying attention to Deku recovery time." Rose pointed out to them. "Not to mention he wasn't able to deal with both Iida's and Deku's attacks together." She throw her hands behind her head as they walked, but was a pain a bit since she had completely forgotten about her hand that had been cut right through. But they had finally made it to a main road, dragging the unconscious Hero Killer.
"Now, let's quickly get him to the police-" Native began to saying
Wha...? Why are you here?" Only to have someone from across the street speaking up.
"Gran Torino!" Midoriya had shouted to am extremely short, elderly man with heavy wrinkles and a scrawny built. He had a light complexion with hair that was grey and spikey, styled short with some bangs hanging forward and a trimmed beard. The old man was wearing a hero costume consists of a full-body monochrome suit along with a yellow cape, a belt with the letter 'G' on it, very thick yellow gloves and boots, and a dark domino mask which resembles two diamonds. And before anyone had knew what was what, the old man slammed his boot into Midoriya's face, which came as a shock.
"I thought I told you to stay seated on the bullet train!" The man, Gran Torino had lost it.
"Who's that?" Todoroki asked since none of the others knew who the old man was.
"The here I am in turning with, Gran Torino." Midoriya had properly explained. "But why?" He looked to the old hero that was puffing out steam in anger.
"I was told to come here all of a sudden." That had been explained. "Well, I don't really know what's going on, but I'm glad you're okay." He seemed to have calmed down quite a bit.
"Gran Torino, I'm sorry..." the boy bowed his head with had Gran Torino sighing as if he saw this coming.
"It's around here!" But all heads had turned at the sound of a woman shouting and a group of people running towards them.
"Endeavour told us there was a request for help here, but..." A group of heroes had shown up and found themselves standing before Midoriya and that confused.
"Children?"
"Those injuries look serious. I'll call an ambulance right away!" They seemed panicked the sight of them, but only one looked down noticing something at their feet.
"H-Hey, this is..." it had pulled the attention of the other heroes.
"Don't tell me... it's the Hero Killer?" The female hero almost gasped in shocked up looking down as seeing the man wrapped around with arms.
"But whats with the arms?" It seemed to have caused a bit of confusion.
"Call the police, too!" One of the heroes had pulled out a phone and began dialling both the ambulance and the police.
"Can you walk?" As another was asking Midoriya concerned for his injuries.
"If you prop me up, I can..." Midoriya was saying as he taken to his feet.
"And you two?" The hero turned to both Todoroki and Rose next.
"I only received minor injuries." The young man explained to him.
"Same. The only injuries to my real body was to my hand." Rose had lifted her hand that was bleeding. "The only one that was seriously injured was Iida." She explained at the boy was walking over to them.
"The ambulance will be here soon! Until then..." a hero was panicked as seeing all the blood from Iida
"You three..." But he had spoken to the three classmates before him. "You were injured because of me. I'm truly sorry." He lowed his head apologising. "I couldn't... see anything... through my anger..." Iida was holding back his tears.
"I'm sorry, too. Even though you are feeling so concerned, I didn't noticed at all." Midoriya had ended up saying back to him. "Even though we're friends..." those words had caused the tears to roll down his face.
"Pull yourself together. You're the class rep, right?" Todoroki was telling him.
"Das stimmt! That's right! You're the back bone of the class. If you start crying then who knows what'll happen." Rose had titled to the side smiling and it had him wide away the tears. Even though the battle was a hero took most likely 10 minutes, to those fighting it felt like a long battle.
"Get down!" Gran Torino had suddenly shouted to all, but they had noticed until Rose looked around to see a yellow winged Nomu flying right for them.
"It's a Nomu!" She shouted, but before any of them had time to react swoops down from the sky and snares Midoriya. "Deku!"
"Midoriya!" However, as it flew away blood splatted across Rose's face.
"Blood?" She seemed confused at how it was still able to move with such a serious injury but something wet had stretched across her face. At the corner of her eyes she was Stain liking off the blood of the Nomu, which had caused it to stop since his Quirk was used. The villain had then dashed for it while breaking free of Rose's arms, ripping through them and she screamed since it had been around 50 arms that had been around him.
"Rose, are you okay?!" Todoroki had grabbed onto her, before she fell to the ground.
"This Society overgrown with fake heroes... And the criminals who waive the power around idly..." Stain had saved Midoriya by grabbing him and stabbing Nomu's brain before crashing to the ground. "...should all be purged." All were completely shocked because... "This is all... to create a more just society." In spite of being heavily injured, he was
"He saved the boy!?"
"Idiot, he took a hostage!"
"He killed someone with no hesitation."
"Anyway, get ready to fight for now!" All the heroes had gotten on guard.
"Why are you all standing around in a group?" A voice had pulled everyone to look behind to see Endeavor arrive. 0The villain should've escape this way."
"How are things on your end?" A hero asked the no. 2 hero sanding before them.
"Things got a little rough. I don't tell me that man is...?" The flame hero had spotted Stain.
"Let... go...!" Midoriya was trying to break free as he was pinned down.
"Endeavor."
"Hero Killer!" The man had flames bursting out from his palm ready to fight.
"Wait, Todoroki!" But Gran Torino had stopped him from attacking.
"You fake..." It seemed that Stain had become enraged by Endeavor's arrival. The bandages over his face fall off and Stain releases a malicious aura that paralyzes everyone with fear. "I must make things right... Someone must be dyes in blood..." Rose was gripping onto Todoroki as the villain was getting in closer. "I must take back waht it means to be a hero! Come! Try and get me, you fakes!" The aura even caused Endeavor to step back. "The only one I'll let kill me is the true hero... All Might!" The Hero Killer prepares to attack, but everyone was completely frozen in fear, until the knife Stain had dropped to the ground. The aura had completely disappeared which unfroze everyone.
"He's... He's unconscious." Endeavor had spoken as the Hero Killer: Stain, lost consciousness. Even though he was incapable of fighting, Stain was the only one left standing to face his opponent.