Rescuing!

After the media incident came the weekend and then both Monday and Tuesday flew by pretty fast along with today as it was after lunch, in the afternoon. Of course it was Hero Basic Training making the class a little over excited, expect that All Might wasn't the one in front of the class but Mr. Aizawa. "For today's Hero Basic Training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." There was a bit confusion as to why it 'turned into' three. Rose was thinking that it might have something to do with the press from the other day.
"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero had raised his hand asking, causing Mr. Aizawa to hold out a card that had 'RESCUE' in blue written on it.
"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." That seemed to have sent excitement through the class even more then before.
"Rescue... looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too." Kaminari had whispered over to Ashido, who say right beside him.
"Right?" But she was excited,
"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" Kirishima leaned forwards telling him. "My arms are ready to rumble!"
"No one can beat me in water, ribbit." Asui had said with confidence as she was a frog.
"This is going to be easy for you." Rose had turned her head to the person sitting beside her, which was Todoroki. Since their first hero training, he had began to speak with her a lot more then before.
"Well, I would be pretty handy in those situation." She had made a pun, or a dad joke
"I don't doubt it." But he didn't seem to get it at all.
"Hey, I'm not done." The class when quiet in an instant at Mr. Aizawa's voice. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." The cupboards begin coming out with the costumes after a push of the button. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." And with that he left. It was pointless to tell them that they could wear their costumes or not since they all headed right for their case that held their number and too it to change. Everyone

 but Midoriya that was wearing his P

but Midoriya that was wearing his P.E. Clothes in place of the suit that had been destroyed.
"Oh, you're wearing your P.E. clothes. Where's your costume?" Uraraka had asked as both her and Rose walked up to him after coming outside to the bus.
"They got ripped up during the combat training, so I'm waiting for the support company to fix it." He had explained to them.
"Makes sense, as it was pretty bad." Rose didn't seem all that surprised at that, but by the sudden whistle that loudly blow.
"Class 1-A, gather round!" Iida had been the one behind the whistle so he could get everyone's attention. "Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" Was what he had instructed and then continued to blow the whistle again and again.
"Iida's seriousness is at full speed again." Rose had smiled while saying as her two companions had sweat rolling down their face at the way he was acting. But in the end, it was pretty pointless as the bus was like a public one.
"Shoot. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus." Which seemed to have caused him to become depressed.
"There was no point, huh?" Ashido had just added salt to his wounds, while beside him
"I say whatever comes to mind." Asui was saying on the set of five seats across from them. "Midoriya..."
"Um, yes, Asui?" But being spoken to by a girl beside Uraraka, seemed to have caused him to be nervous.
"Call me 'Tsu'." She just told him before continuing. "Your Quirk is like All Might's.
"Huh?! Y-Y-You think so?" He couldn't even come up with anything to say to deny it.
"That's not right, Tsu." Rose had spoken, leaning forwards on the rail in front of her. "All Might's Quirk doesn't injury him unlike Midoriya. They just seem similar." She had pointed out.
"But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff." Kirishima had then said, causing her to move back. "My Hardering's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much." He was saying as he had used his Quirk on just his arm that he lifted.
"I think it's really cool! It's a Quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!" Midoriya didn't seem to agree with his thoughts though.
"A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know." He had reminded him, since that was also key in getting work.
"My Navel Laser is pro-lever in both flashiness and strength." Aoyama spoken with pride but there was one problem...
"But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache." Is what Ashido said, which was pretty much right.
"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki, Bakugo, and Moriyama, though, huh?" Kirishima stared looked behind him to the three that were directly behind him.
"Bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though." Asui really spoke her mind and normally in a situation like this.
"What the hell! You wanna fight!" She was completely right.
"See?" She was pointing as it ony proved her point.
"We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage." Kaminari had completely insulted him without fear.
"What's with that vocabulary, bastard!? I'll kill you!" But not wasn't like Bakugo was doing anything to prove them wrong. Because of Bakugo's yelling and words, Iida ended up getting involved but it only seemed to make it worse until
"We're here. Stop messing around." Mr. Aizawa had told them all off.
"Yes, sir!" The bus had pulled up at a facility consists of a dome-shaped building composed which had a large blue gate located in the north as its entrance. It was so huge that one would hurt their necks looking up. But at the front of the gate someone, or thing, stood they wore a white space suit design using what appears to be a puffy jacket instead of an actual suit, a black helmet with white eyes, and a pair of yellow boots.
"Everyone, I have been waiting for you." They had said making clear that bit was a female human inside. The class seemed to wowed as they were vetted by her.
"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!" It was obvious that Midoriya would basically know about all that and why he was flipping out.
"Oh, I love Thirteen!" But he wasn't the only one because Uraraka was the same.
"Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen instructed loving her arm towards the gate,
"Look forward to working with you!" Everyone in class had showed their respect before heading inside were they were completely stunned by what they were seeing. The facility consists of a dome-shaped building composed of eight main sections, with six of them emulating a particular disaster scenario. Located to the northeast, was zone simulates a destroyed urban environment, with buildings found in precarious conditions. Then located to the east, was zone simulates sloped terrain with assorted debris. To the south, the zone simulates a rocky, mountainous area filled with cliffs. As for the southwest, the zone was to a urban environment that is constantly on fire. There was a lake, a ship, and even a waterslide located to the west with blue dome to the northwest.
"Wow, it looks like Universal Studios Japan!"
"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera- It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters." Thirteen stood up from back to the class and arms wide open. "It's called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint,' or USJ for short!" So it pretty much was like Universal Studios Japan, in a way.
"Thirteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here." Mr. Aizawa had gone up to her asking which only seemed to bring her closer as she whispered something. "It can't be helped. Shall we begin?"
"Let's see... before we begin, let me say one thing... Er... or two, or three... or four... five... six... seven..." the Numbers only seemed to increase. "Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust."
"You've been able to use that Quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?" It was a stupid thing to ask since everyone knew of all the famous heroes and their Quirks.
"Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily." When hearing that, many were stunned by what she said but it was to be expected. "Some of you also have Quirks like that, right?" No one could deny that. "In a supper society, personal Quirks have been certified and stringent regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many Quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step." That was the truth of this society that many close their eyes too. None them realise this until their lives are in danger. "With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person-to-person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others." Thirteen had come to an end with everything she wanted to say to them all and took a bow. "That is all. Thank you for listening."
"That was wonderful!"
"Bravo! Bravo!" The class seemed completely impressed with that speech.
"All right then first-" Mr. Aizawa was being to say but they lights had suddenly turned off for come odd reason and... he quickly turned around to where the water fountain was. It was then when mass of the dark fog that began to form. "Gather together and don't move!" Mr. Aizawa had ordered the students in a panic. "Thirteen, protect the students!"
"What's that?" Kirishima had asked slightly freaked when people began to emerge from the fog one by one. "Is thisnlike the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Midoriya was about to take a step forwards along with other classmates
"Stop!" Until Rose had shouted, grabbing onto his arm to pull him back. She had realised that something wasn't right at all. Mr. Aizawa had then pulled his googles on making it clear that this wasn't normal. "This isn't a lesson, those are real villains."