A Battle of Ice and Flowers!

The semi-finals were about to start as both Rose and Todoroki standing before one another looking face to face. "This is the first match of the Semi-Final! We have Rose Moriyama from Class A on one side!" Present Mic was shouting with the crowd going wide along with cameras. "-Vs Shoto Todoroki also from Class A!"
"You can give up." Todoroki was saying over to Rose.
"I'm sorry but I rather not." She responded smiling with right hand placed over her cheek.
"Let the battle begin!" The moment the fight had began, Todoroki had been the first one to attack. Of course he had used his Quirk to see an wave of ice at Rose. "What's going on!? Why isn't Moriyama moving!?" The strange thing though, is that she wasn't moving at all. The ice wave had hit and all were expecting that Rose had been defeated, except when it all calmed down it was seen that Rose had disappeared. However, it wasn't just that single spot but the entire stage. "Wh-What? Where's Moriyama? Could she have the ability to turn invisible!?"
"She isn't able to." Mr. Aizawa plainly stated but it didn't explain anything. Todoroki began searching the stage all around. When a shadow had appeared at the corner of his eyes, of course he began to turn his head only to see that Rose was behind him. Arms had sprouted from his torso and had wrapped around his body like they were ropes. But of course they had been froze, at least the ones the side of him, he didn't use his flames. One would think that it was due to the fact that he didn't want to burn her or was it something else. However, that was his mistake since Rose had appeared right in front of him out of nowhere, where she had then lifted up her leg that aimed right for his torso. The force of it had been enough for Todoroki to cough out air while being pushed back onto the ground.
"Now that was unexpected! Who would have thought Moriyama was so strong!" Present Mic was all excited by Rose's attack.
"I've noticed that Moriyama has actually been limiting herself since the first day of school." Mr. Aizawa had stated was he had been watching all of his students quite closely. "If I was to be honest, she would rank in the top ten students in the hero course. That includes the second and third years." That he been stated and many of the crowd couldn't believe that fact.
"Despite my appearance I have been trained in martial arts since I was a child." Rose had spoke as Todoroki was still trying to recover. "These days people rely too much on their Quirks. You see, my clan is quite big and very old making them a very traditional one. One of those traditional is for the members to all learn a form of martial arts. Regardless of age and gender. Even when Quirks came to existence we still stuck with this tradition and many others. In fact many of the clan members don't use their Quirks, unless it help with their jobs."
"Are you done speak?" Todoroki had asked as he stood up before sending a barrage of ice right for her, however,
"That won't work." Rose's voice had come from behind and when he turned back.
"What's this! Moriyama has sprouted up from Todoroki's back!" The boy could see what Present Mic was taking about and before he could react, the left side of his head had been grabbed and with a lot of strength Rose had smashed him into the ground. "You know, I don't really know how to feel about all of this."
"Like I had said before, people of this generation rely too heavily upon Quirks, forgetting completely about things that people are able to do without them." Rose was once again saying as she held the young man down on his left side with her Quirk grabbing onto his arm and leg. "I'm not saying that to be a hypocrite. I mean, without a Quirk I might be done for. However, I know that someone who only uses half of his ability won't stand a chance against me."
"Shut up!" But by saying that, Todoroki had become angry and annoyed which seemed to have caused his flames to come out.
"Argh!" Which had caused Rose to scream in agony that had caused him to realise was he had done.
"It looks like Todoroki had burned Moriyama with his flame!" Todoroki gotten up since Rose had fallen off on the ground in pain, and had a flashback causing to go over to her but not to attack but
"Oi!" However, just as he did an pair of arms had sprouted out from his back grabbing onto his neck, chocking him.
"Sorry about that." Rose had stood up completely fine.
"You... you were acting...?" Todoroki was having difficulty asking, since he was being chocked.
"Not so! It did hurt. After all, I was burned." She showed him her arm that was quite red from the flames. "Do you see? because of my Quirk I can feel everything my duplicates feel. So I had to think of a way to counteract it. The best way was to expose myself to plenty of pain, the heat and cold to get immunity against them.... Or at least not let them affect me so much." She explained to him why the pain was so,etching she could withstand.
"Wait! Was that an act!?" The crowd went completely wild in shock at hearing such a thing.
"It would make sense, if she wanted to become a hero she would need to find a way to be able to fight all types of villains." Mr. Aizawa didn't seem all that surprised...
"Ahaha! Although, some would say I went a little too far." Rose was lashing rubbing the back of her head. "My parents and siblings were quite upset with me. Not to mention my band members, manger and everyone at the company." She admitted that to all. "The only one that seemed to understand was my master. In fact he was the one that suggested it..." She trailed off saying. "However, I felt that was just an excuse a bit crap out of me." But then Rose looked back down to Todoroki on the ground that had frozen both of her arms to break free as they had turned into petals before flying away in the wind. "You know, I kind of have feelings of complexity towards you." He didn't understand what she meant by that. "The reason is that you're the son of the Flame Hero: Endeavour, I think."
"What does he have to do with this?" Todoroki had asked her since
"Oh, nothing really." Rose had stated to him, flicking her side ponytail. "He was just the reason I decided to become a hero." And looked back to him.
"So you're a fan of his." Which Todoroki had come to that conclusion, but it only seemed to cause her to laugh.
"Definitely not." She stopped after speaking again. "I can honestly say that he is a man that completely loath with my entire being." That had been he could see the hatred in her eyes as she looked at him. "Oh, but don't get me wrong!" But it had disappeared in an instant. "Children do not deserve the glory of their parents, which means that they don't bare the sins of them either. Because like flowers that don't chose where to bloom, children can't choose their parents." Rose was smiling at him saying this as if she understood better then anyone. "This is something that this society should understand but don't."
"That is some strong wisdom!" Present Mic stated as everyone was quite surprised by her words.
"But that's enough of that." It seemed that there was going nowhere until. "Let's end this, shall we."
"I would have to agree." Todoroki had stood up before
He had completely frozen the ground with Rose's feet.
"Smart, but... " At that moment, she stretched her arms across her chest. Beside her a large amount of legs began sprouting continuously from one another in one area. Until she had mass of leg that resembles a giant tree. But it looked more like that of a child's drawing. It wasn't a complete replica of her actual leg but it still was a leg. "My Quirk can sprout from all types of surface, as long as it's not liquid."
"Wh-What is that!?" Present Mic was asking rubbing eyes as the shadow caused by the leg had caused him to think hard.
"It's a giant leg." Mr. Aizawa was completely unfazed by all this.
"I can see that! But how?!"
"Moriyama, out of everyone I have ever met, has the greatest control and understanding of her Quirk. She is aware of its weakness and because of that she learned to adapt." Mr. Aizawa was explaining to not just Present Mic, but to all those that were watching. That had caused the entire stadium to become quite as they were trying to progress everything.
"I wouldn't lose!" A massive ice ridge had been sent flying right for Rose. "I'm going to become a hero despite what anyone says!" But it was then when the leg had began to move, or more like the top, the foot, was beginning to fall forwards. It was heading right down at ice but both had clashed with one another and just like with Todoroki and Midoriya, their attacks had caused a large blast upon impacting with another and brought up large amount of dust, ice and rose petals to fly everywhere. No one was able to see anything that happened but once it all began to settle down, everything had cleared and there it shown that both competitors were laying on the ground just within the boundaries. Beside Rose was a large piece of ice that was laying above her head and it had a splash of red liquid on not just rolling down the ice, but also Rose's temple.
"So who won?" Present Mic was asking Mr. Aizawa since both Todoroki and Rose were laying on the ground not moving. Midnight had looked over to them one at a time.
"This match is-" Just as she was about to announce the results she had come to a stop as she heard the sound of movements. Her head had to see the one standing up was...
"T-Todoroki is standing!" Present Mic shouted as he said the two coloured hair boy standing. Even thought he was still slightly unbalanced. Midnight turned to look over to Rose that was still completely unconscious.
"Rose is unable to battle. Todoroki is the winner!"

(Sorry, it wasn't much of a battle)