Third Day!

The third day of training began just like yesterday, everyone was doing the same thing, but the remedial group of students who failed finals had to stay up the previous night for extra lessons. "Hey, extra lessons ground, don't stop." They were barely even awake
"Got it!" which had been why Mr. Aizawa's scarf wrapped around them in a painful manner.
"Sorry, I'm kind of sleepy..." Ashido stated with her eyes closed while barely able to stand up straight.
"I didn't think yesterday's extra lessons... would go until 2 a.m..."
"And we started at 7 a.m..."
"I told you it'd be tough." Mr. Aizawa had reminded him of that fact. "You're not just trying to improve your Quirks. Above all, you need to work on the weaknesses that were exposed during the final exams!" In other words he meant their stupidity and they all knew it. "Think carefully about why you're more tired than your classmates before you move."
"Y-Yes, sir..." they were completely frightened by the man.
"Uraraka! Aoyama!" He turned around to where he found the girl using her Quirk on a large rock and the boy coming out from a portable toilet box. "You two should, too. If 30 points was passing, you were at about 35."
"Ah, we barely made it..."
"How unexpected." They seemed quite shocked about that.
"Don't lose focus. All of you, move faster!" Mr. Aizawa was now speaking to everyone. "No matter what you're doing, you should always be aware of where you came from. That's what it means to improve. Always keep in mind why you're sweating, and why are you keep getting nagged." It had many think of where it was they came from, which meant personality, goals and abilities from before it all began.
"That reminds me, Mr. Aizawa, it's already the third day..." Midoriya had recalled something, which had stopped his training to walk over towards the ledge that the teacher was standing above him on.
"What did I just say? Don't just walk over here like that." But soon the teacher had jumped down to him.
"Is All Might... I mean, are the other teachers coming?" It had been asked to him, after correcting the question.
"Like I said before training camp, in order to keep the villains from finding out where we were, we kept the number of people to the absolute minimum." It had been explained once again to Midoriya.
"That's why you got a training camp with the four of us!" Ragdoll had been shoting from above.
"And especially since we believe All Might is one of the villains' targets, we can't have him here." That had been clearly explained and the young man seemed disappointed. "For better or for worse, that's what happens since he stands out so much... Hmph!" Although these days it seems to be for the worst.
"More importantly, everyone, tonight..." Pixie-Bob shouting caused all students to stop their training, so that they could look over to her sitting on the boxes of supplies that we being used for training.
. "We'll have a test of Courage with the classes pitted against each other!" That had been announced to them. "After training hard, you can play hard! The carrot and the stick!" It seemed that most of the class had forgotten, since this wasn't the first time they heard of it. It's kind of hard to believe that they were doing a typical training camp stuff like normal. "So, do your best right now!"
"Yessir!" But there was someone that didn't seem to care all that much about it, as she was running over to Mr. Aizawa.
"Mr. Aizawa." The man turned upon hearing the voice belonging to Rose, who he found running over to him.
"What is it, Moriyama?" It had been asked, knowing that she wouldn't come to him if there wasn't something she wanted.
"I was wondering if you had any ideas of how to improve 'Hundert Blumen: großer Baum'?" (Hundred Flowers: Big Tree, German) The attack wasn't bad, however, it's shape was demented not to mention she can only do it once a day. She had asked as the girl couldn't seem to do so and thought that a pro hero might know.
"Have you heard of crafting plants?" It had been asked by her teacher, however...
"Crafting plants?" This was the first time hearing such a thing.
"You already started doing it with that... attack." Mr. Aizawa couldn't say her attacks name because the fact it was hard for him. "Maybe if you understand what it is and trained more, you can do even more."
"Verstanden!" And with that Rose had taken off back to her training which continued till evening once again. Just like yesterday, after cleaning and changing, the students started cooking for themselves. Today was meat and potato stew, simple for them to make.
"Bakugo, you're really good at using a knife!" Uraraka seemed shocked while passing by. The reason for it was due to how after and swiftly Bakugo was cutting at carrots, like a professional. "It's unexpected..." She honestly stated
"What do you mean, unexpected? How can you be bad at using a knife!" And without stopping his cutting, Bakugo snapped at her.
"But Ochaco's right. Could Bakugo be a good boy at home and helps with the chores?" That had been said from a table beside the one he was at.
"What was that!?" Which had forced him to look and see Rose

smiling with her touch phone in hand. "What's unexpected is that your so damn lazy, Two-face!" He shouted loudly at her, still not even stopping with cutting.
"I'm not lazy." Rose stated to him slightly offended by his words as she stood up, slamming her hands onto the table before her. "See? I'm helping." And pulling his attention to her arms that were sprouted from where the wood was place, all the way to the cooking area in a line. By doing this, it's became a factory line that passed the wood down to line of arms all the way to the stoves. "My Quirk is very practical!" Rose stated with proud.
"It just shows your laziness!" But Bakugo didn't seem to see it that way at all.
"It's doesn't." She bluntly responded to him before shoving her phone in his face. "I'm Multi tasking, training both my Quirk and cooking."
"Why are you shoving your phone in my face!?"
"Because I'm researching too! In other words I'm doing more then you!" She stated to him as it was titled 'Crafting Plants', the thing Mr. Aizawa had mentioned before during training.
"It's unexpected how childish Moriyama can be." Kendo stated to Yaoyorozu and Asui beside her, as they were watching the girl and young man arguing.
"That's true. She always given off the professional vibe." And it seemed there was an agreement to the statement.
"But I think this side of her is a lot more honest. Ribbit." Although, Kendo didn't quite understand what Asui meant by that. "Before, there was this wall between us and her. At first it didn't appear that way but it became clear after a while."
"Now there's nothing there." Yaoyorozu finished it off, as the two were still going at it.
"I don't care! You're still lazy!" That had been shouted loudly.
"Ich bin nicht!  Du bist nur ein harter Arsch!" But Rose responded in German, which meant that she wasn't thinking much and was flustered.
"Speak Japanese, damn it!" And of course, Bakugo didn't understand it at all.
"I said I am not! You're just a hard ass!" She repeated what had been said but in Japanese this time, so that the young man can understand.
"What!?" And he wasn't happy at all.
"Everyone's too energetic..."